Introduction - datareaver

Hello everybody,

I’m a 34 years old player from Ireland but I am French, I have played some flight simulator game before and fps game like fallout 4

See you soon to flying with you guys and hope we will have a lot of fun.

datareaver

Hey there datareaver - welcome to the ADI community!

When you get a moment, try to hop into our mumble server so you can get to know some of the staff and more active members of our community. While you’re there, talk to a staff member about completing your on-boarding process (staff members can be identified by the |T|, |AD|, or {D} in front of their name in server) - once you are on-boarded you will get access to our member forums as well as our discord services.

If you have any questions while you are here, please don’t hesitate to ask - we will do our best to address your concerns quickly or put you in touch with a person who can do so.

Welcome again to the community - I look forward to getting some flight time in with you.

Hello datareaver, it’s good to have you.

As Infandus said, make sure you hop on mumble so you can finish your onboarding. Once you have, you’ll get introduced to everyone and be all ready to go. We’re looking forward to meeting you!

Cheers

Welcome to the community datareaver! I look forward to seeing you in channel!

Hey datareaver,

on behalf of Atlas Defense Industries many exclusive members…welcome, and thank you for your interest both Star Citizen and ADI! I hope you were able to complete your on-boarding process. When you find some time, continue to hop in Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. We look forward to seeing you at our Friday night flight nights if you can make them. We’re happy to have you as part of the family, let us know if you have any questions.

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome to the ADI. I am GMT+1 time zone so will most likely be active around the same times.
Have fun and see you around! :slight_smile:
tranton