Introduction Darthwolf97

Hey New to Star Citizen. Not sure how to fly my ship yet and not crash land but I think I can manage. Not really sure about game clans but it doesn’t really hurt to try it out I guess.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI darthwolf97, glad that your part of our team and if you need any help with anything we all be happy to help you out but anyways I see you in the verse.

Heyo Darthwolf97, thanks for posting, I will get on with the fun stuff now.

Welcome wolf, honestly the flight model they brought in cause me the same issues so don’t sweat it. What kind of ships have you enjoyed crashing? For me it was trying to land the sabre comet only to get in the hangar and have gravity reverse itself. I’d find myself stuck against the wall with minimal input on the controls many times. :joy:

Welcome Darthwolf! Don’t hesitate to ask for help. 3.7 makes things much easier for new pilots and with some practice you’ll be zipping around like a pro. Happy to have you aboard!

Welcome to the club, Darth. ADI has members of various experience levels so don’t feel bad if you haven’t quite got the feel for flying. Practice makes perfect! If you have any questions feel free to ask.

@Darthwolf97 welcome to ADI. We have members of all experience ranges, so any help or questions you may have can be readily answered. You’ve come to the right org to get your feet wet in the game. Look forward to seeing you in the verse.

Hi Darthwolf, Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen. If you need any help just reach out in mumble or discord, we have plenty of experienced players who can help. Hope to see you in the verse.

HAHA hey know the feeling, especially at arch corp when you get a tiny pad! Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI Darthwolf. No, there’s no harm in testing ADI’s waters. We like it here and we hope you do too. There’s lots to learn and there’s a strong mentoring spirit among ADI members. Personally, I live for our mass ops. They really turn my crank so I hope to see you in them when they start up again.

Welcome Darthwolf97! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Dartwolf97. Good to have you with us!

Dartwolf97, welcome I hope ADI is everything you want in an org. flysafe, and I am putting together a flight video, but it’s more HOSAS (dual joystick) related.
See you in the 'verse

Welcome to ADI @Darthwolf97! You have definitely found the most professionally operated Star Citizen Clan! If you need someone to fly with let me know.
See ya in the verse!

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen Darthwolf97, yes this game really benefits players for being in a larger group, we are a large Org and collectively have lots of experience in the game and also have lots of ships by now, so if you want to try any ship or gameplay elements out, jump in a mission with a crew or try flying one of the ships. someone else owns, just ask!

Hello darth wolf. Well the flight model caused most users pretty bad headaches, especially with the hover mode around. My favorite thread at spectrum during that time was a picture show called ‘the best of hover mode landings’, where the people shew the shattered remains of their spaceships after landing.

So don’t worry about flying or so. To be true, I assume that there will at least be another flight model 3.0 available prior to star citizen beta

Welcome aboard to ADI Darkwolf! Look forward to flying and fighting along side of you!