Introduction-DarkWinters

Team,

Super excited to join ADI.

I am 41 years old and live in Southern California. I am a big Flight Sim , and first person shooter fan. I stumbled upon Star Citizen recently and have fallen in love with the game. I am looking to learn a lot from this community and hope to enhance and prove my skills.

Outside of playing games, I am the head of a technical engineering team for a medical company, I love camping, hiking, and having a good time.

Welcome to ADI, @darkwinters! You’ll find a lot of people who are very much into the FPS aspect of Star Citizen; I very much enjoy working together in coordination to outmaneuver and outsmart. See you in the 'verse!

Hi Winters, Welcome to ADI! I live the FPS aswell but it’s a bit lacking ATM :frowning: Hopefully it’ll get better when they improve the servers. Have you found a favourite fun yet?

Hi Darkwinters
Welcome to ADI, Glad to have you with us.
Looking forward to meeting you Verse side.

Hi @darkwinters,

Welcome to ADI.

Always good getting more FPS shooters to ADI. There sure will be need of marines once the game matures. From doing boarding missions to planet drops to ground assault there sure will be plenty of action to go around.

Welcome to ADI @darkwinters.

I am glad to have helped you with your onboarding.
Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.
Cheers,
SirToadie

Welcome to ADI darkwinters. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to the Org. We are always looking for members who love the game. I love the space flight and open environments. Be sure to get on Mumble to party up, or if you have questions. I hope to see you there.

Welcome @darkwinters

You found a great org to learn in. If you have any questions just ask and I’m sure someone will have an answer. Looking forward to flying with you in the’verse.

Hey DarkWinters and welcome to ADI! This is a great Org to have joined indeed. Any help you need you will find it here. I come from a heavy FPS background myself but have actually been totally enthralled with mining. There are so many different things to do in this game the possibilities almost seem endless. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI! So much to love about Star Citizen, and mostly because of the freedom to do pretty much anything you want. Make sure to check out our ops, they are a great way to learn the mechanics of the game and meet a lot of us at the same time. See you in the verse!

welcome DarkWinters! I really think you’ll like this game, touted as the best space sim ever. and you couldn’t ask for a better community to help you learn. come join us on mumble, there’s always someone running around doing something fun! see you in the verse!

Very wellcome!! Glad to be here, see you in the verse

Welcome! Lot of smart folks here to help, and to chill with. Hope to see you in the verse.

Hello Darkwinters, Also a big flight sim fan here. I have been trying out MSF2020 when I have the time. You picked a great org to join. Looking forward to flying with you.