Introduction: Dankwart

Hi there.

New player here, started out with and aurora starter ship. Have been trying out the game and i really like it.

I am 28 years old, a bit of the quiet type but still willing to team up with other people when i have plenty of gaming time(working a lot around the house).

I am aiming toward playing as an engineer/repair/support.

2 Likes

Excited to fly with you Dankwart!

Hey there Dankwart! Good to speak with your earlier my friend. The engineering department would be lucky to have you , I also wanted to let you know that if you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to hit me up in game or on mumble. Welcome to ADI glad to have you.

Welcome Dankwart, we definitely need more quiet types around here :slight_smile: . Looking forward to playing with you in the verse
Herk

Hi @Dankwart, welcome to ADI. Engineering gameplay looks awesome. Seems it’ll really make a difference for knowing a ship.

Welcome to the team @Dankwart! I’ll see you out there.

Welcome to ADI Dankwart. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome to ADI! The engineering and support roles will become critical in the future. Always nice to have more people interested in it :slight_smile: See you in the verse!