Introduction - Dakurisu

Hi guys! My handler name is Dakurisu! I have been playing star citizen for quite some time know but haven’t had a computer really strong enough to play it until now! I’m a huge computer geek and love space. I have quite a few ships because i guess i love spending money.
and my social security number is 448-06-1467(that ones for you riddler :wink: )

1 Like

Hello Dakurisu, welcome to the org man! BTW, thanks for the totally your real SSN… LOL. Glad to have another funny person in the org, we were kind of running out of them. Also, I also love buying ships.

Howdy Dakurisu, glad to have you with us!
buying ships is addicting i will admit.
see you around in the verse!

Welcome Dakurisu! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse and have fun. What ships are you currently flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Hope to fly with you soon.

Welcome to ADI, Dakurisu. Great to have you with us. Hope to be flying with you in the verse soon.

Welcome to ADI Dakurisu hope to fly with you soon :smiley:
Hazard

Hallo Dakurisu and congratulations on the upgraded rig and getting into the Universe! Welcome to ADI :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard to ADI Daku! And thanks for your “real” SSN, I have many uses for it … LOL! I can’t want to see what you post in the Discord Tech thread. Hope to fly or fight along side you soon!

Welcome to ADI Dakurisu. Glad to have you with us!

Hello Dakurisu and welcome to ADI! You should fit right in with your SC experience and owning a bunch of ships! The members and leadership make this ORG! Welcome, again, to ADI! See you in game!

Hi Dakurisu, Welcome to ADI! Thank you for your social security number, we will put it to good use. It’s funny I got a call the other day and a computer voice said that mine had been suspended. I blame Riddler. Hope to fly with you soon!! o7

Welcome to ADI Dakurisu! Also, congrats on the upgrades! I hope we can help put that fleet of yours to use. Hope to see you in the verse!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Hope to see you all in the verse!

Welcome Dakurisu and welcome here aboard to ADI! Glad to have you here and I’m looking forward to meeting you and flying with you soon here in the 'verse.

Welcome aboard, looking forward to running ops with you in the verse.

Welcome Dakurisu, I cant wait to play with you in game

Welcome to ADI Dakurisu. I’m glad you joined us. I look forward to running ops with you.

WElcome Dakurisu to ADI, see you in the verse man

Dakurisu, welcome to ADI. We’ve just started org operations again after a brief pause to let everyone settle in with the new flight model of 3.5, so sign up if you can make one. Look forward to flying with you soon