Introduction - Dadmemes

Heyo Folks,

I am Dadmemes (29). I am interested in Star Citizen. Don’t really know what I am doing.

Thanks for the invite,

Dadmemes

Thanks for the post! Glad to have you on board!

Hey there Dadmemes - welcome to the ADI community!

When you get a moment, try to hop onto our mumble server to get acquainted with the more active members and to complete your onboarding process with a staff member. Once you complete onboarding, you can get access to the rest of our forum and the discord services that we use to keep in touch and coordinate games.

Wait… yeah scratch all of that - I just hopped on mumble and saw that you already did you on boarding - you should have forum access in the next ~24 hours.

If at any time you find you have questions or concerns, dont hesitate to speak up. If one of us cannot provide you the answer you are looking for, we can direct you to someone who will have the information you need.

Now - on another note… dad… memes… is this like next level dad jokes? haha

Anyway - welcome again to the community - I look forward to seeing you on mumble and getting some games in.

Welcome Dadmemes

Glad to see that you completed your onboarding. Looking forward to getting to meet you on mumble, sometime!

Hey Dadmemes,

On behalf of our many ADI members, welcome, and thank you for your interest in ADI! I noticed you getting on-boarded with Dixon earlier; glad you were able to get that done tonight. When you find some time, continue to hop in Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. We look forward to seeing you at our Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re happy to have you as part of the family! Let us know if you have any questions.

-Hyndrosa1