Introduction: Da808Dragon

Hello All,

I’m Da808Dragon (The 808[Hawaii area code] Dragon Chinese Zodiac). I’m an Air Traffic Controller in the USAF, currently as a traditional in the Hawaii Air Guard. I also have my own consulting business for small businesses where I focus on strategic and financial planning for growth and personal goals in the single to 10 employee area. I also train Air Traffic Controllers for the FAA as a government contractor. In that role I pilot/operate several Air Traffic Simulators.

I love all kinds of games / simulators including Survival, RPG, and of course flight Sims. Some games I’ve loved include, DayZ SA, GTA, Tomb Raide, DCS, ARK, PUBGs, and Wildlands, Let’s Play!

Welcome!

Welcome Da808Dragon! We’re glad to have you in the Org.

You’ll notice that we also play many of the games that you have listed, as well as Star Citizen(obviously). If you’re ever in the mood to play, just jump on Mumble and there’s a pretty good chance you’ll find someone to play with. So what role do you see yourself taking in Star Citizen? I’m in C+T myself.

If you ever have any issues, feel free to reach out to me and I’ll do my best to find a solution. Again, welcome, and I’ll see you in the 'Verse!

Hey Dragon and welcome to the family.

Make sure to check out our calender on which you can see our weekly flight nights, which are great fun.

Also make sure you join some conversations on Mumble and Discord.
See you on there soon.

Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome to ADI Da808Dragon! I greatly respect what you do as an Air Traffic Controller. I fly a lot and am always amazed that y’all can manage what appears to be absolute chaos! I tip my hat to you sir! I am sure I will see you around Mumble and look forward to playing with you.

Hey there 808Dragon - welcome to the ADI family!

That’s quite the background you have - I have no doubt you will become a valuable member of our community.

If you ever have any questions about the org or its policies, dont hesitate to contact me or a TL - any one of us should be able to square you away pretty quickly.

Other than that - it seems like you are pretty squared away with everything - welcome again and I look forward to seeing you around and gaming with you.

Hello DA808DRAGON,

I see you have an excellent RL background and great gaming experience also. It was nice meeting you on the ARK Server and looking forward to future campaigns.

What career do you plan to pursue in SC? Feel free to PM me if I can assist you with anything. See you Out There…

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Da808Dragon!

I can think of a million ways where being solid with comms could be useful in a game like SC for an org like ours. Glad to have you on board and I look forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome aboard!