Introduction-CynBad

Hello,

I am 24 and currently work as a teacher. I’ve played MMOs since I was ten, mainly World of Warcraft. However, I’ve always loved space, so moving onto a space MMO seemed like the right fit. Started playing in 2017, but waited til 2020 to get my dream ship (A2 Hercules.) I really enjoy working with others, so I would love to get to know all of you!

Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome, CynBad! I enjoyed talking with you during your Onboarding and look forward to seeing you in the 'Verse!

1 Like

Hey there! I myself was a lonnnnnng time player of wow :slight_smile: I have a feeling you are gonna like this game a lot! What course do you teach? Welcome to ADI and we’ll see ya in game.

1 Like

Howdy, Cynbad! I’ve also been a longtime MMO player, and I’ve loved space as well. I’m looking forward to working with you and exploring the Star Citizen universe with you. I hope to work with you soon.

-Shruikan91

1 Like

Started with science and social studies, but I’m hoping to teach game design soon!

Welcome to ADI Cynbad. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to gaming with you.

1 Like

Hi CynBad, welcome to ADI! we are a great bunch of people that like to help when we can. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to one of us.

1 Like

Hi @FightingMaiden , welcome to ADI. The c2 first brought me to the game. I seen the concept art with the two tanks in front of it without knowing what SC was. I clicked the image in Google and that’s when I got hooked. It looks amazing, I love the Crusader look

Happy to have you here bro! What made you choose the A2?

Hi CynBad

Welcome to ADI. Looking forward to my C2 (and may be M2…)

They will be fun!

What do you like doing in the game?

See you in the Verse.

Hello CynBad, welcome Sir…See you in the verse

Welcome to ADI CynBad, I have no doubt you will find a place here having come from Hyndrosa’s channel. Don’t forget to check the forums regularly and SIGN UP for any training or operations that interest you.

Welcome to ADI! The C2 is going to be a cool ship to see flying around. And you should be able to get your hands on it in the next few months :slight_smile: See you in the verse!