Introduction: Cutiepie2you

my name is cutiepie2you2. i am a nurse who recently found the gaming world. I am very brand new to PC gaming , Star Citizen. And a fellow streamer… the more i play the more i am loving the game.

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI! Great to hear you’r enjoy Star Citizen. The game is really beautiful and fun to get los tand just enjoy the sites.

1 Like

Glad to hear that you are enjoying it. Let me know if you need anything. See ya in the verse!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Thank you. Glad to be a part of ADI :blush:

Welcome to ADI Cutiepie2you. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Welcome @cutiepie2you2 to ADI. It good to have you here. Don’t worry we will all knew at some point and I’m still learning a lot lol. Don’t forget if you ever have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out to you COC and I hope to see you around soon

1 Like

Hi Cutiepie, welcome to ADI. Are you UK NHS?

1 Like

No. I’m in the United States

Hi @cutiepie2you2

Welcome to ADI.

We have a couple of members that stream and also have a streaming team.
Other than that you can find members online on mumble throughout most times of the day.

As for loving the game the more you game It I couldn’t agree more. The more I play it the more new things I discover that really draw me into the game more and more.

I’m looking forward to flying with you in the verse.

1 Like

HI Welxome to Adi @cutiepie2you2,
I am a streamer also although I mostly stream stock market stuff. Welcome to the org. It is a lot of fun here. I have a Carrack and some other cool ships which I am happy to spawn for you when we are both online at the same time. Hit me up if you want me to be part of a stream sometime also.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Cutiepie and welcome to the addictive world of gaming. :grin:

1 Like

Welcome in CutiePie! Glad I got to be one of the first to welcome you last night when you came in! Looking forward to flying with you and covering those cargo runs!

1 Like

Ah, cool. My partner works in a ICU dietician her and the and our NHS staff have been through a lot during the pandemic and I’ll bet you over there are still experiencing the worst of it. A lot of people were doing a clap on Thursdays during the worst.
Hats off to you for keeping people alive.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI!
Awesome to have another streamer in the org =) I hope that the gaming and Star Citizen in particular will give you a good experience!
I personally love the game =)

Hope to see you in the verse soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! And welcome to the wonderful world of PC gaming :slight_smile: Glad to hear you are loving the game, what’s been your favourite thing so far? See you in the verse!

1 Like

My favorite thing so far is running boxes,. Or as some people call it " space fed ex" :grin:.

2 Likes

Well you do wear purple and do package delivery :smiley:

Welcome to the org BooBoo <3

1 Like

Space Fed Ex. Its a good life thats for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome cutie pie! Enjoy your box missions, I’ll be doing some myself soon, but if you want to make some cargo runs I’ll be happy to fly with you.