Introduction - Cugix

Hi all,

I’m Cugix I’m in my late 20’s from the Netherlands. I have been casually watching the game since it’s kickstarter days and finally have decided to actually step into the verse. I’m still pretty new and making a lot of errors.
In the past I’ve played many Space games and Simulators like Elite Dangerous and Freelancer. I enjoyed Freelancer a lot but sadly I joined to the end of the popular lifespan of that game.
I’m looking forward to the Certifications and trainings to get a better understanding of the game.

Regards,

3 Likes

Hey there Cugix, welcome to ADI and the 'verse. Glad you found us, and looking forward to flying with you. Good call on upgrading that Mustang!

1 Like

Welcome to the org Cugix, what parts of the game experience are you attracted to?

1 Like

Hi Cugix,
I’ve been playing for a couple of years now and I’m still making mistakes :man_shrugging:t3:
Welcome to ADI.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Cugix.
Nice to have a neighbour (belgium myself).
We will surely meet in the verse,
What ships did you get ?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Cugix! I am glad you finally decided to get into the ‘verse. What do you think was the thing that convinced you to come in now?

1 Like

Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI Cugix! We are all learning as well, and as the game evolves, there are always new methods and features we need to adapt to. What kind of gameplay and careers are you interested in? I’m glad you joined and I hope to meet up with you soon in the 'Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADi Cugix. I’m glad you joined the team. I love Freelancer. I’ve played it a ton. I used to take it out and play it every other year as one of my favourite games of all time. It still plays on Win10. That’s what got me into SC and of course, my first game package had to be the Freelancer game package. I think you’ll have a happy home here. Poke me when you’re settled. M

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! A lot of neat features are being implemented. With the inventory as it is now, you have to plan things out. I look forward to seeing you in the verse.

1 Like

Good meeting and grouping today!

1 Like

Cugix, welcome to ADI! It’s a great time to get back into the verse. We finally have some gameplay and consequences. It is not without its hardships from random bugs, but it will be worth it in the end. Glad to have you with us!

1 Like

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! The trainings and certification are optional, but very helpful and informative. The Org Ops are also wonderful to gain experience in different play styles and meet members of the Org. Hope to see you around the ‘verse!

1 Like

Welcome to the best dang ORG in the Verse!!! Looking foward to flying the verse with you!!!

If you need any help shoot me a message!

1 Like

Hey Cugix, Glad to have you finally onboard. The certifications and trainings we have here are great. It helped me get a better grasp of flying in the verse, among other things. Currently, saving for a HOTAS Setup.

Can’t wait to see you in the verse. Hope to see you on the next OP

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Cugix!
There’s a lot of great knowledge to be had with ADI’s different certs. I for one am looking forward to the next Foundations of Flight to improve my own piloting, you can always view upcoming ADI ops here. Hope to catch you in the verse!

1 Like

Hi Cugix, welcome to ADI! Don’t worry, the game can be pretty complex but you’ll get the hang of it in no time, especially with the help your fellow clan members can provide!

See ya in the 'verse,
ScorchMarks

1 Like

Hi Cugix and welcome to ADI,

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

1 Like