Introduction: CrypticSoul09

Hey everyone, I’m super new to Star Citizen. I’ve been playing for about 2 weeks, and I’m still in shock from amazement. It’s a big universe, and I’m happy to be here.

2 Likes

Hello @CrypticSoul09,

Welcome to ADI.

The universe in Star Citizen is already big but it will be huge once the game is finished. I for one can’t wait until it is released. What totally gets me with the game is the sense of 1:1 scale that carries across all the way from person to ship, to larget ships, to planets etc.

We have a lot of experienced players in the org that you can learn from so just hang around in the gaming channel and be verseside with us and you will learn the game I no time.

1 Like

Hi Cryptic, welcome to ADI! What attracted you to the Org? What gameplay loops are you interested in?

1 Like

Hi CrypticSoul09
Welcome To ADI
The scale of this game is huge alright but playing with org mates makes it easier so hop on mumble always someone there to fly with and help with anything you need.
Looking forward to meeting you verse side. :smile:

1 Like

Hello @CrypticSoul09 and warm welcome to ADI!
Glad I could help out with your pre-onboarding.

Remember feel free to hit me up with questions or the like if you see me in channel.
Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.
Cheers,
SirToadie

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, CrypticSoul! Its good to have you with us here. Send me a message if you ever need anything and I will see you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! I’ve been playing for several years now and I’m still amazed by what we can do in this game, I hope you get the same amount of enjoyment out of it. As mentioned, hang out in mumble when playing and you will always have someone to ask for help if needed, or even just someone to join up with for some fun. Also, keep an eye on the forums for ops that get organized, they are a great way to get to know the members, and to pick up game play tips. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen. It’s a whole new world!

1 Like

Welcome @CrypticSoul09, It is indeed a big universe with many hiddens spots… Oh your talking about the game not reality? J/k… Welcome to the org… See ya around.

LS

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, CrypticSoul09, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

1 Like

Learning curve is pretty steep but this is a great org that will get you up to speed. welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Welcome.

Never too new to join. Think of it this way; the vast majority of star citizen’s future online community will come after it is fully released. Any game in development; either in alpha or beta is always going to have considerably less members than a full release.

You will already be ahead of the majority of future players; even more so when you compare playing with an organization vs solo with a few friends. :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the ever expanding Universe of Star Citizen Cryptic and to Atlas Defense Industries! Since you’re new we always encourage people to ask questions or for help when they need it through Mumble,Discord, or here on the forums. Give a yell if you need a hand :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello new friend and welcome

1 Like

Welcome to ADI CrypticSoul. I’m glad you joined the team.

1 Like

© 2013 - 2019 Atlas Defense Industries LLC