Introduction:CryonX

The name is CryonX, I am from the USA. I have been a SC follower since 2013. My previous gaming group disbanded. I am looking for a strong active group to offer my services to. I am a big team player across many mmo’s and hope I can be a valuable asset to the corp.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard, Good to see more early backers joining. I am sorry that your previous group disbanded, but I do think ADI will be a good fit for what you are looking for. Hoping to fly with you soon, and see you in the verse!

Hey @CryonX, and welcome! It was good chatting with you during your onboarding. We’re happy to have you as a part of the ADI team.

Welcome to ADI CryonX. Too bad about you other group but good for us. I’m glad you joined the team. What Division are you thinking of joining?

Welcome CryonX, Great to have you at ADI! Looking forward to talking to you on mumble!
Make sure to keep an eye out on the forums and discord for our org-ops.

Welcome CryonX,

An Early backer wow! Hope to talk to you on Mumble and See see you in the verse.

Welcome CryonX!

Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse :slight_smile:

Nice, a fellow 2943er :smiley: What are you flying? And what job are you looking forward for to try out?

Be well and fly safe!

1 Like

welcome to the org.
Glad to have you aboard.
we post our ops and certs on the foum so be sure to keep an eye out.
we have a pretty active player so dont be afraid to get stuck in.

Welcome to ADI CryonX! Look forward to seeing you in the verse!!

Hey @CryonX and welcome to the org.

It is so nice to see that you are sticking to the game for so long.

Hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like

Constelation andromeda, prospector, hornet, mustang,

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @CryonX

Sorry to hear about your last group and I’m happy to say to join us we’re all about good strong teamwork
so hopefully will be seeing you at our at our org operations.
And I hope to see you about on Mumble soon and if you ever need any help don’t hesitate to contact your chain of command and they will be happy to assist you.

Welcome CryonX!!! Great to have here in ADI!! We have several members in the US as well as across the globe. See you in the verse!!

@CryonX You summed ADI up right there, Strong active group. ADI is an great gaming community. Even in the general SC chat where most people are working independently its still typically good conversation and support. What SC activities are you currently involved in ?

Nice, mate :smiley:

Welcome, CryonX, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

© 2013 - 2019 Atlas Defense Industries LLC