Introduction: Crises

Hey everyone im Crises, Ive been playing star citizen for about 5 months now and have been looking for a good org to join and grow with. I stream occasionally in my free time. I’m a firefighter and going to college for cyber security and IT, Im looking forward to meeting all of you

WELCOME!!! I have heard you had a tough night getting kidnapped and accidently dying in a hammerhead! You are safe here with ADI. I am Nilen. I will be your onboarderrr!

Kidnapped? What happened?
Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI @Crises!

Reading that you are streaming I definately recommend that you hook up with @SpaceTomato and the other members of the streaming team.

I think it’s great that you are studying cyber security and will send you a link to a digital meetup group on the topic that I highly recommend checking out.

Looking forward to seeing you in channel.
Cheers,
SirToadie

Hi @Crises,

Welcome to ADI.

We are a social and friendly bunch here and you can find members online on mumble throughout most hours of the day so don’t hesitate to hop on and game with us or ask any questions that you have.

I’m looking forward to flying with you in the verse.

Standing by for Org OP orders for Search and Rescue Mission.

Happy you are here, Welcome and see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI, Crises, happy to have you here with us. IMO you couldn’t have chosen a better Org. Anyway, I will have to check out your stream sometime and show some support. See ya in the verse!

Welcome to ADI!
Awesome to have you with us =) i hope to see you in the verse soon!

Welcome @Crises to ADI, im glad you chose us and look forward to working with you.

Hi Crises! Talk about a crises, got yourself kidnapped with less than 6 months ingame?! :rofl::joy:

Welcome, don’t be afraid to jump into mumble we usually people on to get in trouble with.

Hi Crises. Welcome to the org. I’m a streamer also (not just games). We should go on a mission and tape it sometime if you want. Thank you for your service as a firefighter. I have a Carrack and some other cool ships that I can spawn for you to check out so don’t hesitate to say hi if you see me in mumble…

Welcome to ADI! Have you got a favourite ship yet? If not, and you want to try some out that you don’t have, ask around. We are pretty happy to join you and let you play with the toys we have in our toy box :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

Hi Crises and welcome to ADI! Look forward to some of the streams.

Welcome to ADI Crises. I’m glad you joined the team. There’s a couple of us firefighter types in the org so you’re in good company. I look forward to crossing paths with you.

Greetings Crises, Welcome to ADI. I sounds like you’ve had some excitement with the kidnapping and all. IRL you sound pretty busy as well :slight_smile: ADI is a great way to extend your game with great people. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Crises!

You’ve come to the right place to make new friends and virtual organised experiences, I hope to see you in the next OrgOP, and good luck with your studies.

TR0PHY