Introduction - ColeHunter

First I’d Like to thank RickyTC (think i got that right) for the invite,

Liked the invite message, I think with your gaming background, the way you have described your community, your no BS plain straight forward rules. I am sure we will get along just well.

My background, I’ve built my PC for SC and look forward to streaming video’s with all of you guys as we explore the verse, I’ve started recording my basic video’s and exploring the current explore(able) areas. and some activities.

I’m (in character) a professional pilot by trade, I can and look forward to piloting some of the largest ships this game has to offer (Carriers and Large haulers). I am also very skilled at flying below radar and reporting (tracking, investigating). My skills as a leader are none to put aside either I will be an asset to adi fleets.
I will meet you all in mumble and in the verse soon.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI ColeHunter. You’re a fine addition to our numbers. With the new flight model coming out a great many of us will be looking for tutors, just to get around Stanton. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome Cole! I have it on good authority that professional pilots are the best sort of folks! Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to ADI, ColeHunter. Hope to see you in the verse. Are you looking forward to the new flight model in 3.5?

From what I read no. Sounds like the throttle for a HOTAS won’t work as intended but won’t know till it’s live. Looks like a day of remapping keys

Welcome ColeHunter! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home. What ships are you currently flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

thank you fiyero.
Currently have the freelancer max. And x1. In addition to the ones freely available in the live verse.
I would be most interested in trade convoys. Convey operations. And helping with new player experience. Maybe more as we move forward and see where things go.

I have the same ship as well, plus a few others. I like the Freelancer variants a lot.

Sounds like you can plug into a few places. We have been building our media teams, so that’s something you can look into further. I was even checking out the Mako for recording possibilities, but until they get that gameplay in, I think I’ll just stick with ships that I can move out of the frame. At any rate, I look forward to seeing your stuff. Oh, I should say, use the Streaming rooms for the purpose, as those imply everyone in them has given consent to being recorded.

1 Like

Welcoem to ADI ColeHunter :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome ColeHunter. Sounds like you will fit right in here! Hope to fly with you out in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI and look forward to working with you for the betterment of the organization and seeing you in the verse.

1 Like

See you in the verse

Welcome to ADI. Glad to have you aboard. See you out there!

1 Like

Hey ColeHunter, sounds like you have alot of experience flying.
You will like it here.
looking forward to flying with you on Ops soon!

1 Like

Welcome aboard to ADI ColeHunter! Another professional pilot to our ranks is great! You can teach us non-pilots how to fly or fly better and in turn help us, ADI Team, become more successful. See you soon in the Verse either flying with you or flying in a crate you are piloting!

1 Like

Welcome ColeHunter!
Good to have you with us. If you need anything feel free to catch me.
I look forward to training with you to share our different knowledge.

See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Thanks everyone. I do look forward to flying with everyone. And doing some flight school videos soon as I get a feel for the org and be more of a regular

Welcome to ADI Cole, i see you in the verse