Introduction- Cold_Patriot

Hey whats up all my name is Wes. I am a long time gamer dating back to the days of Star Wars Galaxies. Admittedly I do not play as much as I did then. I guess I went from a hard core gamer to more of a casual gamer however it is still one of my favorite pass times. I am looking for a helpful, and active organization that is well put together (which this organization looks very well put together). This is a huge game and I looking forward to getting into it with you all.

5 Likes

Hi Wes, welcome to ADI. I tried a few different orgs before this and it’s definitely the best. The organisation is fantastic, you’ve joined the right one.
What do you enjoy doing in the game?

Welcome Wes, glad to have you with us.
I think you’ll enjoy your time here, there’s always somebody around on mumble and ingame to play with and learn new things.
I’m a long time backer and still learn new things about the game in ADI’s great community.

What ship did you start out with?

See you in the verse!

Welcome. This community is very active and we’re all more than happy to help out. See you out there!

1 Like

Indeed this is a well-run Org. Welcome, and I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. See you in the verse.
Herk

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Cold_Patriot! Glad you found us, we are indeed very organized yet a lot of us are casual gamers so you have found a great place to play.

@Cold_Patriot hey there, welcome to ADI! ADI is the right place for you, cause we are all extremely helpful and always active!

1 Like

welcome to ADI! This is definitely a helpful active org!

Good morning FatHeadedZebra, I have been enjoying Running bounty missions, diving deep into the cave systems to mine ore, and just checking out lone outposts . I would like to apply for the Private Contractor Services if positions are available. That line of work sounds very interesting to me.

1 Like

Good morning Kayski,
I purchased my ship about two years ago however just recently started to get into the game more seriously as the content and playability is starting to come around.
I have the Drake Cutlass Black.

1 Like

Hey I big star wars fan too! Also welcome to the ADI fam!

1 Like

Welcome to the best org in the verse

Welcome to the team Cold! It’s a pleasure to meet you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Cold_Patriot. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Cold_Patriot!

Many years of gaming here as well, pretty much from the birth of video games. Not sure if should feel happy or sad about that.

I think you have found what you are looking for org wise, we are organised and casual friendly. You can also be as hardcore as you allow yourself to be.

Hope to see you in the verse soon!

Hey there @Cold_Patriot
Welcome to ADI if you need anything anyone in ADI will be willing to help and most of us will let you try out our ships so you can see what they are like if you need anything feel free to pm me in or in Discord or come find me on mumble and ill try and help!

1 Like

Did we Forget to Mention we are brothers? =)

Welcome to ADI! No matter when you can play, there will always be someone on to play with. And we are very casual friendly, so don’t worry if you can’t join us as much as you may want to. And don’t forget, if you have any questions, or just need a partner, don’t hesitate to ask. See you in the verse!