Introduction:CmdrWolffe

Hi all! My Star Citizen Handle is Cmdr_Wolffe, I’m looking to join because I support your no piracy policies. My first hour of the game was full of players pirating me while I fumbled about trying to learn the combat. I’m relatively new to this game but not the general play style of the game. I came here from ED on 25DEC2019 and have been looking for an organization to represent. My play style focus is providing security for players in the mining or cargo hauling business.

I’m 21 and currently in the DEP for the USN, I’m slated for 03JUN2020. I’m a huge gamer, its 90% of my free time when I’m not at work or with my fiancé.

If you guys have any questions about me or just want to chat shoot me a message!

1 Like

Hi Wolffe, Welcome to ADI! What ships are you currently running?

Im currently running avenger titan and vanguard hoplite

Great ships! I’ve got a titan myself and it’s easily one of the best ships in the game currently

I agree! I have yet to use it for combat, currently i fill it up with delivery cargo and hop around doing runs for easy aUEC. I’m also looking into the Other vanguard variants, the redeemer and retaliator base. Do you know anything about them or have experience with them?

Well vanguard variants are just suited for different roles. Best for your playstyle would probably be the warden or harbinger.
Redeemer is a great gunship on paper but won’t be playable for some time.
Retaliator is a great ship to look at, but it’s more of a war ship than anything you’d use to protect anything. Also I feel like the torpedoes are often way weaker than they’re supposed to be

1 Like

Thank you for the Information!! I did not know the Redeemer was not playable

Welcome to ADI!

Seems like you’re going to be just fine :slight_smile: so make yourself comfortable and enjoy.

Hope to talk to you on Mumble sometime.

I’ll be installing the mumble when im off work at 2pm pst :slight_smile: Looking forward to an interview then :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to org
Happy to have you along.
we post ops on the forums so be sure to keep an eye out.
You seem like you will become a good fit for private contact services quite well.
Hope to see you around

Welcome!

Glad to have you here. I think you definitely found the right organization to be a part of. Hope to see you in the verse soon!

I actually read alot of the job descriptions!! FS and PCS really caught my attention!!

they’re very popular :slight_smile:
but certainly there is alot of gameplay already present within the PU.
relating to these divisions

Welcome, Cmdr, glad to have you aboard! I’m happy to see you’ll be helping provide security for both contracts to other players as well as helping protect our industrial divisions, always glad to have the added security for miners. If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Hi @Cmdr_Wolffe and welcome to the org.

I hope to meet you in the verse and talk to you on mumble.

Have a great New Years

Heya, welcome, fellow new person :smiley: You got lots of exciting stuff going on it seems :open_mouth: Congrats on getting engaged!