Introduction: Chikirin

What’s up citizens.

I’m Chikirin, 21 years old and I love Star Citizen.
I’ve been a backer for a bit more than a month by now and I haven’t been this obsessed with a video game in ages.

I’m looking to build my skills and confidence as a combat pilot, I love relaxing mining sessions, or just landing on a planet a picking and direction to fly in with no destination in mind.

But now as I’m getting bored of grinding by myself I want to get more involved with the community, this org was the first invitation I received and it’s my first time ever interacting with a larger game related group.

hit me up.

1 Like

Hey there, Chikirin! Welcome to the Team. I too did soloing in the game for a while before becoming active with ADI. Playing in a group takes the game to a whole new level. I look forward to seeing you in the 'Verse!

1 Like

Welcome aboard chiikirin! Star citizen is so much more enjoyable with a group of people. So I’m glad you joined us. The more the merrier. If you ever want any help, a wingman, or anything really hit me up. Always happy to help

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Chikirin. I’m glad you joined the team. Into which division are you headed? If you aren’t already aware the Mining & Salvage division runs weekly mining missions with protection against raiders and pirates.

1 Like

Howdy, my man. This is definitively one of the best orgs around. What ships you fly?

1 Like

I’d like to check them all out, but dipping my toes into PVP combat would be my first priority rn, if you guys do training or smt like that :slight_smile:

For combat I’ve got an Arrow and 325a, but honestly I still love the Nomad I started with and the Mustang Beta just for the cozy interiors ^^

Hi @Chikirin , welcome to ADI. This a great. I moved around a bit before settling and I can confidently say it’s the best. See you in mumble.

1 Like

Welcome Chikirin, ADI is a great place to be. We always have something going on and there are always members online you can interact with. looking forward to playing with you in the verse.

1 Like

Hey Chikirin, Glad to have you in the Org and welcome to ADI. Make sure to check the calendar for upcoming events. I’ve had a blast grouping other ADI member and the events very well put together. See you in the Verse.

1 Like

welcome to ADI friend