Introduction - Chaser66

Hi guys , my name is Chaser66 and based in the UK , i’ve been playing online for along time , not saying i’m good but i like the practice :sunglasses:.
i played Warcraft for along time , some world of tanks and more recently World of Warships where i started as a Beta tester … throw some New World and Guild Wars into the mix with a little War Thunder and that’s mostly my gaming menu .
I started in SC with Imperium way back when 250k+ was the citizen player number range , but Imperium seemed to be a bit quiet so here i am .
Here’s hoping the Endeavour makes an appearance one day soon .
Looking forward to working with you guys in the ‘verse’.

3 Likes

Hello and Welcome to the Crew.!!

1 Like

Thanks , good to be here :sunglasses:

A fellow first million’er! I am around citizen number 357k from back in 2013. I have also set the game aside and played the likes of New World, and world of warships as well!

You found a great org that is very active and friendly. We’re happy to have you here!

See you in the verse!

o7

1 Like

Thanks , good to see people are in for the long haul

o7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. What gameplay are you most excited for?

1 Like

Hiya , thanks for the welcome , i’m very much an industrial orientated person , my trooper skills are well probably more abysmal than my flight combat skills so i’m looking towards the Endeavour and the science skills i think the most interesting could possibly be the overclocking , i hope that it’ll give my the chance to supply the Org with a wide range of superior components and weapons but the Endeavour gives a lot of variations … haha hope that answers your question .

o7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, see you in Mumble

1 Like

Welcome! You sound versed int the verse!! Lol glad to have you onboard.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Chaser!
I’m also looking forward to seeing what the science division has in store.
I’ll see you in the ‘verse

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Chaser66. I’d like to hear more about the Endeavor myself.

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome ,
i hope the game play is engaging and fun . i think there’s a lot of scope to science , the possibilities for upgrades and overclocking equipment and weapons is huge , imagine if you can overclock weapons plus improve the ammo for it , food for thought

Thanks for the welcome ,

The endeavour has a lot to live up to and i can’t wait for it to appear in the 'verse.

Hello and welcome to ADI. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse.

1 Like

Thanks , great to be here .:sunglasses::sunglasses: