Introduction CharminCHAMP

I am the CharminCHAMP found an invention by accident checking out the RSI website. Read a little more about organizations and looked back into ADI. Love the set up for the tabs I read and have grown really fond of Star Citizen and seen what it was and has become. I am a United States Marine IRL and got out 2015. Looking forward to see how this goes and meet a majority of everyone here.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI and thank you for your service!

Welcome to ADI CharminCHAMP! I’m looking for to meeting you in game!

Welcome to ADI CharminCHAMP, and thank you for your service marine. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hello CharminCHAMP and welcome to ADI! I think you will fit right in and enjoy how organized we are. Make sure to check the calendar and see what ops are going on. I hope to fly with you soon.

Thank you OutlawDisc, Mesachie, Eviscerator76,and Satoron I am looking forward to this also. Only played for 2 weeks but it is the only game I’ve been addicted too lately. So looking forward to taking it to the skies and space with you guys also

Welcome to ADI, CharminCHAMP. Thank you for your service. We are glad to have you on board.

Looking forward to seeing you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI

Greetings,
Welcome to ADI! Thank you for your service. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI ! Glad to have you on board! If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message!