Introduction-ChancellorBiggs

Hey guys, have been enjoying the space flight simulation games for the last few years and now see they just keep getting better. I’m new to Star Citizen and am coming over from EliteD and Eve (not so much). SC is the game I’ve been waiting for, as I’m sure this statement echos with most of you. Have not yet committed to a particular HOTAS yet but have tentatively decided on a pair of Alphas after the New Year to get them and any input or advice is welcomed. I thank you in advance for any knowledge base that will help cut the curve of trial-and-error, lol.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! I am sure we can cut down on some of the curve, or at least someone can come salvage your corpse for you so you don’t lose stuff hehe

Welcome to ADI ChancellorBiggs. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Welcome to ADI. See you in mumble

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen ChancellorBiggs! This is the game I’ve always wanted to see developed as well. I hope you join you in ops in the near future!

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! You are echoing the sentiment of many folks in ADI! The other sentiment you will learn to echo is “It’s a feature”. LOL Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Hello ChancellorBiggs and welcome to ADI! I can definitely relate to this being the game I’ve been waiting for. We can absolutely help you out in the learning curve area. Just last night I died running down a small flight of stairs. Oh - and wait for the interior of elevators to render if they have not before entering. :wink: See you soon.

Welcome ChancellorBiggs! There’s a bit of a steep learning curve with SC, but nothing a good gaming session can’t take care of. Look forward to flying with you!

Welcome to ADI ! if you’re looking for something that is a little on the cheaper side then the 16000k isn’t a bad option for a hotas…my only gripe is the throttle sticking slightly …but there is a fix for that now. if you need anything don’t hesitate to shoot me a message! See you around the verse!

Hey ChancellorBiggs, welcome to ADI! What HOTAS are you thinking of getting? Im getting an Orion Hotas. It’s going to be the first one I’ve ever purchased.

I thought I had done plenty of research on the different types and brands before committing to the Alpha’s because this setup looks amazing and durable, and that price: on sale for $399 down from $899 for the stick and combat throttle combo!!!

Well, I’ve committed to the Alpha’s with Warbrd bases. Believing I did really good research on the many types before purchasing so I hope to be happy with them. If I don’t like them, pretty sure here in America it won’t be hard to resale them for something else. Thank you for the input.