Introduction: Ceonwulf

Hey there. I started playing the game about a week ago. Loving it. Looking forward to joining the team and learning as much as I can to get things done. :sunglasses:

Hi and welcome to ADI!! Yes this game is amazing! It awesome to team up with other member of the org to do missions or to hunt bountys =)
Hope to see you in the verse soon! =)

Welcome to ADI! There sure is a lot to learn for this game, and even more to learn through ADI. Be sure to check out the operations page for various trainings! Other than that there’s almost always someone in mumble, join up with us any time! See you in the verse!

Hi Ceonwulf, Welcome to ADI. Glad to hear you are enjoying the verse so far. Join us on mumble, and one of us will be happy to show you around. I will be happy to have you join me when I’m on.

Hey Ceonwulf and welcome! There’s a lot of knowledge here in ADI so feel free to hop into Mumble and ask any questions. See you out there!

Hey, welcome to ADI! I look forward to meet you. See you in the verse!

Ceonwulf welcome to ADI! Game gets deeper and deeper as you go, especially when you team up with others and run Ops. See you in the Verse!

Welcome Ceonwulf! What kinds of activities are you interested in?

Hey Ceonwulf! Welcome to ADI. I bet you will have a blast with the fellas here!

Welcome fellow Wulf. Happy to have you

welcome to ADI :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Ceonwulf. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome aboard, Ceonwulf. I think you’ll like it here, good group of people. All different types of gameplay to do in groups now, which is a whole different experience than solo.

Hello there. Welcome to ADI. You’re gonna have lots of fun here with us. Get yourself set up and see you in the verse!

Welcome Ceon, welcome to adi and the verse if you have any questions i believe everyone in org or not can answer your questions.

Welcome aboard Ceonwulf, this game can be very complex feel free to reach out if you need any assistance. Check out marine training certs, and multicrew opportunities with org mates.