Introduction: CarolBaskin

Hello All,
I found this group through the RSI website.
I started Star Citizen less than a week ago on a friends referral. I’m not exactly sure what I am interested in yet.

In real life I am a RCAF pilot with lots of things keeping me busy, drones, RC planes, all sorts of stuff.
Excited to try out more of the game!

1 Like

Welcome to the org! Glad you were able to find us, among all the various orgs out there. We will get this OB done and outta the way here quick.

Hi @CMDR_William_T_Riker,

Welcome to ADI.

You have definitely come to the right place. We have a lot of experienced players who all love to introduce the game to new players. Just jump on mumble and you will find people playing Star Citizen throughout most hours of the day who can show you the various aspects of the game.

I am looking forward to getting to know you and flying with you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI!
I hope you will like this game, it is awesome even if it is in alfa =)
I hope to see you in the verse soon!

Warm welcome to ADI @CMDR_William_T_Riker!
Glad I could help you out with your onboarding.

There are many aspects of gameplay in Star Citizen that you can explore.
If you want an intro to them or have questions feel free to hit me up in channel.

Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.
Cheers,
SirToadie

Hi Carol,
Great name. They’ve not introduced animals in game yet so there’s no Tigers unfortunately.
Welcome to ADI.

Hi CarolBaskin & welcome to ADI
Lots to chose from in the verse i love hauling cargo & mining
looking forward to meeting you :smile:

Hello @CMDR_William_T_Riker .
Welcome to the org. That is cool that you know about drones and stuff. See ya around. LS

1 Like

Looking forward to flying with you. Welcome to ADI!

Who just joined?
cb

Hi CarolBaskin
Welcome to ADI

Looking forward to meeting you verse side :smile:

Welcome to ADI, CarolBaskin, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Are you still serving or have you retired? Former RCE myself :slight_smile: You will find there are lots of veterans and serving members from all over the place here, makes for a fun community. As mentioned, ask folks for tips and tricks when you need help, or even ask if anyone has a ship you want to check out, we are always happy to loan them out. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Thanks man! See you out there!

When I put in the for the name I didnt think it would be free. When it was I knew what I had to do.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI CarolBaskin. RCAF: Royal Canadian Air Force?

THAT BITCH!!! lol…

Welcome! new myself, see you soon!

Welcome to ADI! real life pilot nice. Now you can tell CIG how wrong or right they got things.