Introduction- Caelum_nld

Hey guys! Been a while, but I am back in ADI. Now most of you will probably don’t know me as I haven’t been active for a bit. I have been in Japan for intenship while I made my previous intro post and onboarding was not complete because I wasn’t at my standard living place/PC at that moment. Now I am so we can do things properly. Since I am in the middle of onboarding I will keep this short, but I want you all to know that I am glad to be here again and now that I am behind my proper PC again, I am able to join you guys 'n girls in the Verse. So I hope we can get along together and see you in the PU or on mumble :wink:

Caelum

3 Likes

Welcome @Caelum_nld! I’m glad you decided to stick with us now that you’re back from your internship. I have to say that your enthusiasm during onboarding was refreshing and I can’t wait to fly with you. See you in the verse!

Howdy!

Glad to have you back again, we have tons of people here that can help get you up to speed with all of the changes in SC.

See you around!

Welcome to ADI, @Caelum_nld! I really miss Japan; I used to travel there pretty regularly for holidays before the whole global pandemic thing. Let us know if you have any questions, and welcome again to the org!

Hey @Caelum_nld, welcome back! Hopefully will see you in the verse!

Welcome to / back to ADI @Caelum_nld! Glad you got everything sorted. What was your favorite part of Japan?

Welcome back Caelum!

Welcome back to ADI Caelum. Glad you were able to return. Looking forward to flying with you.

Glad you’re here, Caelum. I look forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI Caelum_nld. I’m glad you returned to complete your onboarding. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s mass ops.

Welcome back @Caelum_nld !

I’m glad to see in the org. If you need any help let me know. Hope to travel with you in the 'verse!

Welcome back @Caelum_nld, all your base are belong to you. Glad to see you were able to get fully Ob’d, and I hope you are also back in the 'verse real soon. Hope to fly with ya soon.

Hello Caelum_nid, welcome back.

Welcome back Caelum! I hope to join you in the 'Verse soon!

Welcome back to ADI. I’m glad you stuck with us during your over seas adventures. I hope to meet you on Mumble soon. Take care

Welcome! I hope Japan was fun!

Welcome back! I hope you had an amazing time in Japan. Some day I will make a trip there, I’ve always wanted to go. See you in the verse!