Introduction Butch8412

Hello all,

I’m new to Star Citizen, also new to PC gaming I previously played Elite Dangerous on PS4 and am looking for a more challenging gaming experience. I hope I can be a valued member of the organization.

Butch8412

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Star Citizen, and PC gaming as a whole! What are you most excited about in this game?

Hi Butch8412, Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen. I hope to see you in the verse and a look forward to flying with you. Hopefully this will be more the challenge you are looking for.

Welcome Butch8412! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home. What ships are you currently flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

A little bit of everything i’m taken back by it just trying to take it all in. I’m really looking foward to seeing what they have in store for the game and watching the progression.

Welcome to ADI, Butch!
I always found flight simulators to be the most challenging, but this could be due to a lack of sensitivity in my case.
I’m looking forward to testing new gameplay mechanics with you.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Butch8412. You are in a unique position to become proficient in various aspects of PC gaming without the bad habits that one format may bring to another; I’m speaking chiefly of those between a QWERTY keyboard and a HOTAS. Regardless of the path you take or the focus of your game, I’m sure that ADI will prove to be the best org in which to develop your skills. Welcome to the team.

My ships are the MISC Prospector, Mustang Alpha, the Anvil Hornet F7Cand of course the Aurora MR

Looks like you are well set up as a starter. Glad you joined us, and I look forward to flying with you!

Hello there and welcome Butch, glad to have you here aboard at ADI! Also welcome to being apart of the PC master race! :laughing: I’m looking forward to meeting you and flying with you soon here in the 'verse!

Welcome to the adventure that is Star Citizen and to Atlas

Hey Butch, welcome to ADI! You’ll find that group play and player interaction are much more common in SC than ED, that said, I love ED for exploring! It’s like therapy its so good. Hope to see you off my wing!

Welcoem to ADI Butch8412 :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you int her Verse!

See you in the verse

Welcome to ADI, Star Citizen, and PC gaming Butch. Plenty of helpful folks here should you have any questions, so feel free to ask when you have them. Hope to see you out there with us!

Welcome to ADI and look forward to seeing you in the verse.

Butch, welcome aboard. Great seeing you in Mumble tonight. Hope to fly with you soon.

Welcome Butch. You’ll love it here! Look forward to flying with.

Glad you are onboard!
PC is both great and challenging especially if you have never played on them much before.
I think you will enjoy it though.
Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI and PC Gaming Butch! I love PC gaming because you have more control over the game than you do with the console especially in the world of Modding. Although, Star Citizen will be be really set up for modding except maybe for controls (HOTAS, VR, Track-IR, and MFDs). The console only has one or two advantages over PC gaming but they are not enough to lure me away from PC gaming. I see you have a Prospector, is that what you to do mainly in Star Citizen, mining?