Introduction- butacinta

Hi Guys,

I have been playing regularly for a while now ever since 3.8 got out. I am really into exploration and military. Looking forward to exploring through the universe while at the same time do some of the FPS kind of thing. My inspiration came from Star Trek and Star Wars…duh. Right now I’m still looking for the best way to earn money…been tough since the game frequently crashes and logs out. I am based in Indonesia! Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

Welcome to ADI butacinta! There’s plenty of exploration and military action both in and out of ships around here. Moving boxes can make a good chunk of change if done right, some of the mercenary missions pay alright solo or with just one wingmate. Those are usually my go tos. I’ll haul cargo on a few different routes I’ve been shown if the servers seem stable enough.

Hope to see you out there!

Hey blindlove, Welcome to ADI! I think you’ll fit right in here! Lots of us enjoy the FPS aspects of the game, I’ve had a pretty good experience with FPS in 3.9 so far. Star Wars was one of my inspirations for this game as well, particularly The Mandalorian. One of the easiest ways, besides box missions, for money is hand-mining. I just grab an Investigation mission, go to the moon and as I’m looking for the person, grab all the hadanite I can find. Finding the missing person is just another sweet bonus.

See you in the verse!

Hi Blindlove and welcome to ADI! I too enjoy putting on my redshirt and heading out for a little exploration. Personal missions have had a payout hike it seems, I’d check those out. See you out there :smiley:

Welcome to ADI! There is alot to do within the org so I hope you enjoy your stay. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI blindlove! I’ll redshirt anytime you need one. :slight_smile: See you in the Verse.

Welcome Blindlove! There are lots of people running missions on mumble join one of those groups and you can make credits on bounty hunting, claim jumping etc…

Hey blindlove, welcome to ADI.

Your name has been change to blindlove as we talked about and your forum account is back up and running.
Join Mumble when you are ready to go through with the onboarding and we will get you sorted.

See you soon.

Hi Blindlove! Welcome, always nice to have new folks to show around. Great way to start making some money, and see some of the sights is the delivery missions. See you soon

Welcome to adi. For me a good way to get money is doing claimjumpers even better with friends so dont be afraid to hop into mumble and get some help

I am your guy if you want to run some FPS missions. I quite like them! Also check out our marine training that happens each Sunday!

Welcome to ADI!

welcome see you in the verse

Welcome aboard, FPS is my main focus right now, let me know if you wanna retake a luxury yacht against up to 20 baddies

Welcome to ADI blindlove. I’m glad you joined the team. I hope to see you in our mass ops.

Welcome aboard, Blindlove! Lots to do now in 3.8, and breaking people out of prison is a big thing now.

Hey hey! Welcome to the community. Make yourself at home here and should you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. Let’s play together soon and explore together!

Hey mate welcome to ADI, and indonesia huh? how’s the weather over there and everything going good?

Welcome aboard Butacinta. If your into FPS check out our marine training certs. Hope to fly with you soon