Introduction-Brutalp4nda

How’s it going fellow space nuts Brutal here. Just looking for a community on star citizen to roll with. If it involves dog fighting feel free to include me.

1 Like

Welcome, Brutal, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Great to have you at ADI Brutalp4nda! Make sure to keep any eye out on the forums and the calendar for our Operations

Welcome to the ORG Brutal.
We post our ops and certs on the forums so keep an eye out.
there may well be some ops down your street.
and plenty of people around for group so dont be nervous.
Have fun and ill see you around

Hi Brutalp4nda and Welcome!

Hope this community will fit ya and yeah we got ourselves a dog fighter folks oh yeah!

Anyways catch you in the verse buddy :slight_smile:

Hi @ELT1GRE I’m defo A space nuts and this is a good community to roll with :wink:
and if you ever need any help don’t hesitate to contact your chain of command and they will be happy to assist you. And hope to see you on Mumble soon

Welcome @ELT1GRE

you wil deffo find a decent community here, looking forward to teaming up!

Welcome Brutal, Hope to fly with you soon.
See you in the Verse.

@ELT1GRE Welcome to the Org. I often go looking for trouble even though I don’t consider myself a dog fighter. I prefer a spam of missiles from Miss Misc Mis. I seem to do Ok in the arrow but just prefer the larger ship. What is your preferred dog fighter?

HI @ELT1GRE,

Welcome to the org, make sure you log-in to mumble to meet up with fellow colleagues.

o7

I probably can always use a good dogfighter so I am glad you are onboard :smiley: I’ll keep ya alive after the fighting :wink:

Be well and fly safe!

Welcome to ADI Brutal. We have a few brawlers who’ll watch you six. Glad you joined the team.