Introduction-Brightbird

Hello everyone just getting into the game. Not sure what im looking to do on the game. So far just looking for friend to play with and have a good time.

1 Like

great way to start: by joining the best Org in Star Citizen. Welcome to ADI!

Hey there! Don’t worry about what you are going to do, even when you join with one of the divisions you can still do other things too! If you want to feel less bad about doing whatever you want, join the Private contracting Services! :wink: Anything can be contracted out, so we do whatever.
If you are concerned about your skills, don’t fret! We have some certifications you can do right now that’ll get you squared away and make sure you know all the basics.
As for looking for friends to play with and having a good time, well… you’ve picked the right Org!

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI, @SilverwoIf. Good talking to you in Mumble. Look forward to spending time with you in the Verse. Check out the self certs when your forum access is in.

Hi Brightbird, you’ll it have an issue with finding good people to play with in here. Welcome to ADI.

Welcome to ADI! One of the best ways to figure out what you like is ask anyone who is on to show you around. We love taking new guys out and showing them all the possibilities :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen @SilverwoIf!

You will find many to play with and many things to do with ADI. We have certifications that will give you information to do the basics in the game and will help you get a handle on what you like best. Also check out the org operations once you are comfortable with game, it is a great way to play with a bunch of us in a more organised way.

See you around the verse!

Welcome to ADI BrightBird. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Hello and welcome to ADI! if you’re looking for friends to do missions, ops, etc within this game; you’ve joined the right organization! If ya see me online, mumble/friends list, hit me up :wink: always doing something fun with night crew

Welcome to ADI @SilverwoIf