Introduction - bluazndragon

Howdy y’all! I go by bluazndragon or you can call me blu or azn or dragon, whichever you prefer. I don’t really care. I’m very interested in enlisting in the exploration division of the organization. I’m a pretty straightforward and easy going dude and get along pretty well with everyone. Always open to helpful hints and just saying wassup!

It’s nice to meet y’all

• bluazndragon
1 Like

Hi bluazndragon, Welcome to ADI. If you haven’t already jump onto mumble and a staff member will finish your enlisting. Hope to be see you in the verse.

Good morning bluazndragon welcome to ADI if you have further questions do not hesitate to ask :smiley: hope to fly with you soon.

Hazard

Welcome Bluazndragon! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home. Hopefully we can help finish your OnBoarding and get you in as a full member. Looking forward to meeting you in the Verse!

Hey there bluazndragon, welcome to ADI. We have a few dragons in the org, perhaps it will soon be time to determine who the real God Dragon is…

Welcome to ADI Blu, great to have you with us. Look forward to flying with you soon as we push the 3.5 PTU over the finish line.

Welcome aboard Blu! Good to see another explorer at heart.

Welcome blue, look forward to flying with you. And hope your discoveries lead to profitable trade routes. Keep your C&T devising in mind while your are out there. (One day when we discover the jump to leave Stanton)

Hi Blu, Welcome aboard. Even in it’s alpha stage there’s a ton to check out, so imo E/S is where it’s at. You just can’t make money at it. lol. See you around the 'Verse! o7

Welcome to ADI bluazndragon :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADU Bluazndragon. I began life in ADI as a survey scout but as exploration hasn’t really taken form yet it was a great spot from which to observe the org. The certs were fun, the ops: I love them, no matter what I’m doing, from being in a turret, to driving the Ursa rover to driving my floating limousine. There’s lots to do here and the guys and girls are super helpful with advice and answering questions. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome blu. Exploration is an interesting division. I hope to see you in the verse!

Howdy Bluazndragon!
welcome to the org.
Exploration and Survey for the win!!!
Looking forward to flying with you soon!

Welcome blueazndragon!!

Welcome aboard to ADI Bluazndragon! We are glad that you chose ADI as your Star Citizen home! See you in the verse soon!

Thanks for the welcome y’all! I look forward to seeing you all in the verse as well!! Forgive me if I’m a bit slow at responding, I’ve got a lot going on in my personal life but will make the time to participate in the org! Hope you all are doing well.

Glad to have you with us blue! Those long haul expeditions might be a long ways off, but getting around Stanton is always more fun as a team and there’s still a lot to see. I can’t wait to take off into the black someday, maybe we’ll be shipmates.

Hey and welcome from one E&S pilot to another.

Welcome bluazndragon to ADI, see you in the verse