Introduction: blockman3

Hi all, I’m from the US and relatively new to star citizen. I also relatively new to these type of games, but I’m looking forward to seeing star citizen grow and being part of this community!

2 Likes

Hi Blockman, welcome to ADI. How long have you been playing and what ship are you enjoying? See you in mumble.

Thanks! I started playing in Oct and have mostly been using the cutlass black, will be trying some other ships soon after picking up a bunch of CCUs from IAE

1 Like

Welcome to ADI blockman. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s mass org ops. What division did you choose to join?

Ah, people say that the black is really good.

Welcome to ADI @blockman3! Glad you have decided to join us and start your new experiences in the ‘verse. Hope to see you around.

Welcome to ADI this is a great place to learn about the game and enjoy it look forward to playing with you

Welcome to the Team blockman. Don’t hesitate to ask for tips.

Welcome to ADI! Don’t worry about being fairly new. We all started as the new guy once upon a time, and we are here to help. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. And good choice on the Cutlass Black. Very solid, and good for a whole bunch of things. What other ships do you plan to try out? See you in the verse!

Welcome Blockman. You’ve found the right Org, you are going to love the sense of community here.
Cheers
Hercules

Welcome, good to have you @blockman3

Welcome to the team, Blockman3! Nothing wrong with being a newbie Star Citizen player… we all have to start somewhere. Which elements of the game appeal to you most?

Sorry for the late response and thanks all for the warm welcome!

@Mesachie I think I’m going to start out in the mining org

@Kalad1nStormblessed hmm I’m thinking about trying out some larger ships, I got a couple of concept ships like the BMM and the Orion during the sale so waiting for those to come out :slight_smile:

@DFSViper I really like the immersiveness of the game, the fact that you can walk around the ships really sets this game apart and I’m looking forward to being apart of this universe!

2 Likes