Introduction - Blackhawk625

O7, Hello my name is Josh (23). I am brand new to Star Citizen, seen loads of videos about it on Youtube and Twitch. Always wanted to experience it, I love Elite Dangerous and played other space/flight simulators.

3 Likes

Let me be the first to welcome you to ADI

1 Like

Welcome to ADI :slight_smile:
You joined the game at a reasonable time considering they’re about to have a major update and an expo at the end of the week.

1 Like

Welcome to the org! I am a space sim/mmo addict and a long time Elite player as well. You’ve found a great org to play with and enjoy/learn about the game!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! What gameplay are you excited about and what ship are you enjoying?

1 Like

Osh Kosh its Josh! Welcome man. Look forward to seeing you in the verse!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m excited for the ship to ship combat mostly and the ground combat is fun, I’ve played a few free for all games in the arena.

1 Like

Excellent, check out these self-certs to get started! https://adiclanforum.com/t/basic-training-for-self-certifications/20700

1 Like

im using the anvil arrow btw

do i need to wait till my self cert submission gets accepted to be able to add them to any calendar events/trainings?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Blackhawk625. There is plenty of members here willing to help you. Do be areas to ask anything

Yeah, that’s the idea. We use these as fundamentals for development. Some people join ADI without having explored the game so it helps to make sure that were all on the same page.

1 Like