Introduction - Bizzaam

Hi everyone. New to Star Citizen. Originally got the invite from RickyTR. Been a gamer off and on most of my life. I keep a busy real world life and would love to join a large group (missions) to spend time with when I can. Real world IT engineer and military veteran. I’m interested in Fleet Security (non-pilot), Mission Support Services, Mining (Eve Online years ago), and Intelligence. I look forward to joining you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. You’ll find a great group of gamers here, some with similar backgrounds and always very helpful to new players.

Nice Chatting with you today! Glad to have you aboard, looking forward to flying with you! o7.

Hey Bizzaam! Glad you joined us. Missions are temporarily suspended while we wait for 3.5 to drop, but I look forward to joining you in one.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Bizzaam!

Thank you for taking the time to do your onboarding with me this evening, see you around the verse!

1 Like

Welcome Bizzaam! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home. What ships are you currently flying? Looking forward to flying rescue missions with you in the MSS division, See you in the Verse!

I have the Mustang and I found an Aurora in my inventory today. Not sure where it came from.

Welcome aboard Bizzaam. Glad to have you flying with us!

Welcome Aboard to ADI Bizzaam! When you get a chance, upgrade your ship that fits your style. That way, you can go on ops and be less worried about being attacked, and squishy. It appears you picked a good fit for your Star Citizen home, a lot of us veterans, our operations are military based, and a lot of us are in IT which includes myself. See you soon in the Verse with a new Flight Model!

The Aurora could be a loaner ship for something else that you may have bought, maybe?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Bizzaam. We have a policy that real life comes first. I am sure that was explained to you in your onboarding. Anyway, I hope to fly with you soon man!

1 Like

As always rl first and foremost but as to large ops we definitely had that in spades. Welcome to Atlas and thanks for the service.

1 Like

Hi Bizzaam, Sound like you’ll fit in great here :smiley:. Hope to see you around the verse.

1 Like

Bizzaam, welcome to ADI. You are in good company here balancing RL work/family/commitments with SC. Look forward to flying with you soon.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Bizzaam :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Hey Bizzaam! I remember that you said you were into being a Marine. Make sure to check the calendar in the future for the Marine Certification. It’s super fun! There’s nothing like being on an Op, cooped up in a dropship for a time and then the order is given and you have to GO GO GO! It’s a blast!

1 Like

Welcome Bizzaam! You’ll love our operations, be sure to get your marine cert. soon for that (Non-pilot) fleet sec position :wink:

1 Like

Hi Bizzaam!
glad to have you onboard with us.
Busy life is just fine, we will be glad to see you when you get time to get on.
looking forward to flying with you in the verse.

1 Like

Thank you for your service and welcome to ADI. Here we’re glad to have on the team whenever you can make it. RL (real life) really does come first and you won’t find anyone here criticizing you for it. Truly, welcome, I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Bizzaam and glad to have you with us. The teamwork and gameplay is awsome with Atlas, and a very helpful org should you have any questions. Hope to see you out in the verse with us!

1 Like