Introduction: Bigtime9volt

Hello my name is Gabino, my friends all call me Bigtime though, as its easier to pronounce my gamertag. I’ve graduated college, got my A.A. in criminal justice and now I’m in the process of getting into the academy. I recently started playing Star Citizen and I am having blast playing it solo and I feel like I would have more fun playing it with a couple of new friends. If anyone wants to play with me just let me know in advance as my schedule can be tricky at times, work, training, and soccer games.

1 Like

Hi @Bigtime9volt ,
Welcome to ADI. See you in Mumble

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Bigtime9volt. I’m glad you joined the team. You’ll find there are many ex and current members here including myself.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Gabino! Much agreed this game is way better with friends, glad to have you onboard, I will see you in the verse soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Bigtime9volt I just joined a few months ago, after mostly playing solo and it has been great. Welcome!
What are you flying?

1 Like

As of right now I have the Cutlass Black and a Gladius, been doing mostly bounties and right now I’m saving up for a Prospector to try out some mining!

That’s awesome! You’ve got 2 of the best ships in my opinion, and the prospector will give you the ability to crank out some funds while having fun. Hope to see you in game soon!

1 Like

Yeah man I’m down to play! Just hit me up and we’ll play if you want:)