Introduction. BIFisk

My name is Bubba my brother got me playing star citizen just a couple of months ago and i have been wanting to get in some more intense combat so my brother told me about ADI.

1 Like

Hey Bubba! Glad to have you with us. Welcome!

BIFisk stay out of pirate/griever organizations and come on back in a few years, we will be here and most likely take you then. Some organizations don’t take anyone under 18. Thank you for choosing ADI!

Welcome! Your brother has the right idea, this is a great org to learn about the game and participate in fun teamwork. glad yo have you with us

Hey BIFisk :slight_smile:

Sorry you didn’t get in. Come back again when you are older. I will reminde you we have a restriction that is 16 years old.

Hey Bubba! I hope you’ll consider us in the future. 'Til then, see you in the 'Verse!

Hey BiFisk
I hope you consider us when you reach our age threshold. Until then, see ya in the Verse!

Welcome BIFisk! Stick around for Yela runs, they’ll get invariably get pretty intense. Hope to see you off my wing!

Hi BIFisk, glad to see you are interested in the org!
We would love to have you once you hit the age limit.
Until then maybe I’ll see you in the verse.

What a considerate brother you have. Yes ADI is the place for mature players. Sorry you didn’t make it this time but don’t give up. Try again, but keep your distance from pirate orgs in the mean time, ADI has a strict no piracy policy. Learn the game and apply again. Good luck.

Hello BIFisk. Enjoy the time of the young years we are later here as well.
Have a good time!

welcome bubba to ADI, glad to have you wish us =D

Hello Bubba and welcome to ADI! * hope you enjoy your new home and let us know if you have any questions! See you in game!