Introduction Belerun

Good Day Everyone

I am a new member, but I have been playing for SC for about 18 months. I am an aviation mechanic by trade, and this is just another side of my passion for aviation.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI, what ships do you like to fly?

Welcome to ADI Belerun. I’m glad you joined the team. Which division are you in? I’m kind of partial to the Avenger Titan and the Vanguard Harbinger myself, tho I do have a soft spot for the Black and the MIS, my first ship.

Hi Belerun and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

1 Like

Constellation Andromeda, Nova Tank, A2 Hercules, Mercury Star Runner, RSI Perseus, Prospector, Hull B, Cutlass Blue, Retaliator Base, Carrack, Anvil Ballista, Tumbril Cyclone, Sabre Comment, Vanguard Harbinger are the ships I currently have. I love flying the Carrack, they did such an amazing job on that ship, and it can serve in many different roles. I am not sure I have a fighter I prefer, but I have been using the Vanguard a lot more, and it’s a space tank.

2 Likes

I am actually still working through my final decision on which division I want to join. I enjoy so many different aspects of the game I will really need to buckle down and make a choice soon.

Well, there’s no reason to buckle tightly, any Team Leader can switch you from one division to another. Start with what you love most in the game and go from there. Some divisions are more active than others such as Mining & Salvage which is very active with a discussion group and weekly or bi-weekly exercises focused on training and aUEC, FS is following Mining & Salvages lead with training opportunities but haven’t got into division ops yet AFAIK, other divisions are in varying states of service delivery. Go check them out.

Welcome to ADI ! hope to see you in the verse soon .

Heck yea, LOVE the Carrack,

Welcome Belerun to the org!

Greetings, my brother is an aviation mechanic as well. Runs a shop out of a county airport near us. Great to have you on board

Hi Belerun, welcome to ADI. That’s a lot of ships! See you in Mumble!

Welcome to ADI, Belerun. See you out there.

Jeez, nice hangar there, Belerun. Just remember, being in one division doesn’t limit your activities - you can still go on ops as a gunner if you’re a miner or vice versa. And like Mesachie said, it’s not set in stone if your priorities change.

Hey there :slight_smile: Welcome to ADI! I too am an aviation enthusiast, so I get the correlation. Hope you enjoy it here, lots of great people.