Introduction: BeardedValkyrie

Hello all I’m BeardedValkyrie or “Valk” for short. I’ve been in game since early 2017, and I am finally done looking for my first org. I absolutely love this game, and now love the aspect of playing with a group!

I prefer light to medium combat craft, and would like to one day be fleet sec or a forward observation scout. Piloting a troop carrier or taking part in planet side excursions would top my list as well. My current ship is a hornet and I also have experience flying a Cutty.

I am 28 years old and work for an aerospace engineering company in the Midwest and prior to that, I was in law enforcement. My hobbies outside of Star Citizen include mil sims such as Arma, and flight sims such as fsx, prepar3d. I look forward to joining you guys!

2 Likes

Hello Valk! Glad to have your here. We have need for all those interests…you’ll find a place here. Please be sure to jump onto Mumble when you have a chance and complete your onboarding. Look forward to seeing you in the Verse very soon.

Welcome Valk!

see you in the Verse soon :smiley:

Welcome to ADI, Valk, which is for favorite medium combat?

Welcome to ADI, Valk. You picked the right org if you are interested in mil sim. Hope to see you in one of our org ops or in the verse.

Hey there Valk! Welcome to ADI!
It seems you’ve joined the right ORG :wink:
See you in the verse!

Welcome Valk! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI BeardedValkyrie if you have any further fleet sec queries please don’t hesitate in messaging either myself or another fleet sec TL see you in the verse!

Hazard

I would have to say the Aegis Sabre.

Thank you all for the welcome messages. I look forward to flying with you all!

The Sabre is quite a good ship, capable in multiple fashions.

Hi Valk, welcome to ADI .

welcome to ADI BeardedValkyrie. We’ve got a good thing going here. I’m glad you joined the team.

Welcome to ADI Valk! You can not go wrong with a Hornet or Sabre. For now, I am in the multi-role Cutlass Black but planned to get other ships.

Before being washed out for color blindness, I too was pursuing a career in Criminal Justice and worked for a college police department as a CSO until switching to Information Security.

See you soon in the Verse!

Welcome to the family. Hope to see you around sometime.

Greetings from Switzerland

PS: your beard better be glorious :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard Valk! Glad you chose ADI. You’ll love it here.

Glad to have you part of ADI, see you in the verse sir