Introduction Auto56

Hey everyone I’m auto and I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone in game or on mumble. I’m very new at star citizen but i love the game. I also have a YouTube channel but haven’t posted in a while do to work.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Auto56. I’m glad you joined the team. Which division did you join?

Hi Auto, Welcome to the Org. Let me know if you need a guided tour of SC and I’ll be happy to to help you as much as possible. If you see me on Mumble just ask and I’ll show you the ropes.

1 Like

Hi Auto, Welcome to ADI.
This is a great org. What gameplay do you enjoy?

Hello Auto, welcome to ADI. What ship do you have?

Hi Auto

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen.

Glad you chose to join us and look forward to seeing you in the verse.

Keep well.

1 Like

Hey there, Auto! Welcome to ADI! Lots of great people here to help you get going in SC. Look forward to seeing you in the 'Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Auto. You’ve come to the right place to learn everything you need to know about this great game.

I’m also very new to the game, I started playing in October. What do you like doing in-game?

1 Like

Hi Auto, it is a pleasure to meet you and look forward to knowing you. We are a group of diverse interests in the game so if you ever have any questions about any part of the game, I’m sure one of us can help you out.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Let us know if you need any help, or tips. We’ll all be glad to help out if we can.

1 Like

Hey Auto Welcome to ADI. Thats pretty cool you post your own vids and content ? I wouldnt worry too much about being new, we have a ton of very knowledgeable individuals who are always willing to help or give assistance.

1 Like

I joined c&t

I own the Aurora MR and the Misc Freelancer Max

thank you I’ve been trying to find ports and understanding the mapping system

the exploration to see other planets but I always find myself on the dark side of the planets

I just started playing a couple days ago I’ve been trying to do transport contracts and going to other planets to see what I can buy and ship to another planet but I think my ship is glitched because it says that I have cargo in my ship but its not in the back of my freelancer I’ve been trying to figure how to sell the cargo. but I started to do the first bounty hunter contract but not the best shot and trying to get better.

Welcome to ADI, I like to step up videos and do action shots let me know. Welcome Aboard.

1 Like

Welcome aboard auto! I’m glad to hear you are enjoying SC so far, its such an amazing game with so much more to come. I would be glad to hop in the verse with you sometime and give you an in depth tour of the Stanton system and everything you need to get you comfortable and confident.

1 Like