Introduction: Atraell

Hello everyone, I am Atraell. I have been a long time backer of SC and have recently been able to actually get into playing. Looking forward to seeing you in the 'Verse!

Hello @Atraell and warm welcome to ADI.

Glad I could help you with your pre-onboarding and like you I also backed back in 2014.
What also is nice is that I also have my brother in the org (me and (Pheonix Lucror are twins)
Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.

Cheers,
SirToadie

Hey Atraell,

Welcome to the org!

Have you found what you like doing in the verse already? If not, we have members with any interest there is and they will be happy to let you experience that aspect of the game.

Welcome to ADI!

Hi Atraell,
Which ship are you enjoying too?
Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI @Atraell, glad to see you’re back into SC again! The game has come a long way, there is so much to do now. Cya around in the verse :slight_smile:

Hi Atraell
Welcome to ADI, Hope to fly with you verse side soon :smile:

i tend to enjoy all activities, im usually up for anything

Welcome to ADI! Glad to hear you are up for anything. If you ever want to try something out, just ask around and I’m sure one of has the ship you want to play with. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, Atraell, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Hello @Atraell,

Welcome to ADI.

It sure has been a long ride with Star Citizen and it’s only getting better. What do you enjoy doing in the verse? As for me I’m all for hauling/trading and creating awesome gaming memories with org mates.

Welcome to ADI Atraell. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.