Introduction - Astroboy27

Howdy I’m Andrew and I just got into Star Citizen about a few weeks ago, even though I have kept track of it every since its original start. A game like this has been a dream of mine for a while and I honestly can’t believe how polished and beautiful it looks even though it is still in Alpha. I want to be able to play with crews together but since the communication system in game is so trash it is hard to find other minded people like that. I haven’t been in a guild-like organization since WOW so this will be a nice change of pace.

3 Likes

Welcome to the best org in the verse

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI @Astroboy27! Yeah this game is pretty pretty, what are you looking forward to most?

1 Like

@Astroboy27 welcome to ADI! this org is like an online family from all over the globe! Teamwork and Communication are key to success and what makes this Org stand out from any other! And like you, havent really seen anything like this since my WoW days as well! I will see ya in the 'verse to hunt some bounties or do some missions or sit back and mine (like fishing)

1 Like

Welcome to the Org and welcome to SC! I’m looking forward to seeing you out in the verse. Let me know if you need any help.

1 Like

We use a system called Mumble, if you ever need help setting it up let us know!

I use this link to start my mumble everytime.
MUMBLE
http://tinyurl.com/mbozt2c

1 Like

Hi Astroboboy, I tried a number of orgs and syndicates before settling here’s and it’s definitely the best one. Welcome to ADI!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Astroboy. I’m glad you joined the team. Which division did you join? Yeah, this is a pretty sweet environment for alpha. See you in game. M

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI! Its a great organization, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen @Astroboy27!

Your handle brings back fond childhood memories!! I used to watch the original Astro Boy everyday before school and was pretty much obsessed with it.

The game is amazing even in its current state and to think it is going to get bigger, better and more detailed. The vision is pretty much what I want in a game. Just can’t wait for what is to come next year.

What have you tried out so far in game?

2 Likes

My name is a reference/ tribute to that and the Jetsons! I have pretty much done a little bit of everything to get my feet wet, but i’ve already made over 8 mil from prospector mining.

1 Like

Ditto what Fen said. Welcome Astroboy, you’re going to love it here. See you in the verse
Herk

1 Like

@Astroboy27
Hey! Welcome to ADI
Its good to have you here if you need anything feel free to pm me in or in Discord or come find me on mumble and ill try and help!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! It’s amazing how many people have been keeping an eye on this game and only just recently making the jump in. One thing you will find, is since we use mumble, coms are pretty good, and multi crew play is super fun. Hope you are enjoying yourself so far. See you in the verse!