Introduction: Ashrie

Good afternoon all,

I received an email invite to join ADI and after looking at various Orgs this one seems like a good fit. I am a casual gamer looking for a gaming community to help me get better.

IRL I am 26 year old an electrophysics engineer/scientist, pastor in training, and fat kid on the rode to getting fitness.

Best regards,
Ashrie

1 Like

Hi @Ashrie, welcome to the org, you picked the wright place for casual gaming as well as learning about the game.

Asuming your life experience, you are probably looking for a game career in science direction right?

Wekcome to ADI!

If you need any help just to get you started with Star Citizen just jump on Mumble and we’ll help you out.

Hope to see you in the next Org op and see you in the verse :slight_smile:

Welcome welcome!

You found the right place. Glad to have you here!

Hey @desolas,

I’m open to just about anything right now. Most of the divisions sound interesting to me. I’m a bit less keen on the mining and salvage, but would like to try them all.

Best regards,
Ashrie

1 Like

Great to have you here at ADI Ashrie! What Ships are you rocking at the moment / What are some ships you’d like to pilot in the future?

True, @Ashrie, I agree,

SC is unlike some other games where besides one or two modes, the rest just sucks.

Welcome to ADI, Ashrie! I love the drive and optimism on the fitness project, you definitely came to the right place to meet some supportive org mates!

Welcome, Ashrie, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Ashrie. I’m glad you settled on us. I look forward to gaming with you.

Hey @Pitala I’ve currently got a three ships:

• Aurora MR
  • Cutlass Black
  • Dragonfly Black

I am thinking about purchasing the Inferno and upgrading the Aurora to something more specialized.

Hey all,

I had my interview and have successfully been inducted to ADI as a Marine Pilot. If you need a lift let me know I’m happy to get you where ever you need to go! For special missions I’ll load up the Dragonfly too so you can loot and scoot in style.

Best regards,
Ashrie

Welcome Ashrie to ADI. You can’t go wrong with the Cutlass Black. It’s the best rounded ship in the game. It can fight, haul cargo, and has six jump seats. In the future it will also get a tractor beam that can collect objects in space, and tow small ships. I’m glad your here and hope to see you in the Verse.

Some great ships you got there.
If you’re looking for a ship to upgrade the aurora to: My recommendation is the Avenger Titan. It can do every task currently in the game and is small enough to not be a PITA to fly around in.

Welcome to the ORGm
Hope you enjoy your time here.
We have plenty of certs and ops on the forums, so be sure to keep an eye out

Awesome, a science and religious man in one person :smiley: Very interesting! Curious to your story, love openminded people. GL on fitnessing too, I need to go too, but I keep getting sidetracked :confused: See ya ingame, mate!