Introduction:Argead

Hey guys,

it’s gonna be nice to meet you all. :slight_smile:

I’ve been playing SC for about 1 month or so and so far it’s been a solo adventure for me. I’ve been looking forward to grouping with some people and participate in any events you might have.

Before SC I’ve played eve and e:d for quite a while and I’ve had expirience with how corporations run in both games, that being both the simple and the complicated way.

Fly safe o7

2 Likes

Hi Argead, Welcome to ADI!

Hope to See you in the next Org OP, it was nice talking to you :slight_smile:

TR0PHY

1 Like

Hi @Argead,

Welcome to the org,

I also started playing a month ago and come from Eve Online and e:d background?

What are your reasons to switch to Star Citizen, I am really interested to hear your story.

That’s easy really, whenever I was playing eve and ed I was always dreaming of star citizen. Dreaming of a game just like it. Or like what it’ll be eventually. But the most important thing for me that was be to able walk around with my guy and interact with my environment. I was hopeful I’ll get that with eve when they announced interiors and such but that never went anywhere and e:d feels a liitle too… thinly spread.

Now with SC I feel like someone finally made that game I was dreaming about.

I feel you, no matter how much I wanted to love EVE, I just could not get over the fact that you are not able to walk the character

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Argead. I never got into Eve or ED but SC has made up for that. See you in game.

1 Like

Welcome, Agread! Grab a seat and tell us your stories from back in the dark beyond :smiley:

And when not, be well and fly safe!

1 Like

Though I would love to fly the Gallente Thorax again. Love that ship <3 But yeah, totally agree.

Welcome to the ORG.
We have our ops and certs posted on the forum. so keep an eye out.
And there is people on mumble most of the time, so be sure to get stuck in.
See you around

Hi there @Argead good to have you with us here at ADI

Hope everyone’s been giving you a warm welcome I hope you participate in some of the operations we have planned and I hope to see you about on Mumble soon and if you ever need any help don’t hesitate to contact your chain of command and they will be happy to assist you.

Hiyas @Agread!!! Welcome aboard! I was solo for quite a while and love the comradery here in ADI. Hit me up if you have any questions!

@Argead Welcome to ADI. I think most start out their SC adventure solo,. I went quite a while before looking into joining an Org. For me it brought a whole new aspect to the game and made so much more enjoyable to team up with member and go do whatever. It also was a huge asset to be able to get into the chat and ask a questions. This org is the right place. See you in the verse.

Welcome, Argead, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!