Introduction - Arcspider

Hello, I’m excited to game with you all!

I’m currently studying so much of my time will be dedicated to that.

Hope to see you all in the verse or other places!

Best regards,
Arcspider

Welcome to ADI, @Arcspider! I hope that you’re not finding studying too hard during the pandemic era. I can only imagine how much more difficult it is.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Arcspider! I am not able to be on much myself these days, so don’t worry about that. That is what first drew me to ADI is the fact that they put real life first, this Org is very supportive and you will find a good home here my friend.

So what are you studying?

Hi Arcspider, welcome to ADI! What ships are you enjoying the most?

Welcome @Arcspider !

I’m glad to see the excitement. Hope to travel with you in the 'verse. If you have any questions just ask.

Hey hey @Arcspider

Make sure to take breaks from studying! Always helped me when I was in college.

I might be a little biased, but Star Citizen is a great way to take a study break :wink: :joy:

I’m currently studying Software Technology on my third semester, so there is still ways to go ^^

Thanks! From other free fly events I enjoyed flying the Sabre, however my current ship is the Cutlass Black, which I enjoy immensely.

1 Like

Thank you, and will do if there should be any questions popping up :slight_smile:

The problem with Star Citizen is that hours can go by so quickly, that I lose study hours, and that is no good :wink:

Welcome to ADI Arcspider
Looking forward to flying with you verse side, and don’t forget to hop on mumble always someone to play with and help out if you need it.

1 Like

Welcome to the Org. I’m glad you decided to join us. I’ll keep a look out for you on Mumble. Take care.

1 Like

Hi @Arcspider,

Welcome to ADI.

The Cutlass Black sure is a great ship. It’s my favorite small multi-purpose ship. It’s a bit of a Swiss Army knife. I am looking forward to flying with you and getting to know you verseside.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Don’t sweat it if you have to live your life, that will always be a priority for all of us. I’m currently on vacation, so I have oodles of time, and yet with all my flying lessons booked, I have nowhere near as much as I would want :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

1 Like

Hey @Arcspider,

Welcome to ADI! One thing we know is important, is that RL comes first. I hope your studies are going well.

1 Like

Hey Arcspider, Glad to have you onboard. You picked a great org to join. Looking forward to flying with you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Arcspider. I’m glad you joined the team. No worries about attending to your studies. We’ll be here to welcome you back whenever you need to leave for a while whether that’s for months or years. We look to the long-term here. See you around.M

1 Like