Introduction arc17

Hi everyone,

I am delighted to have been recruited to join you (thank you scandalous)

I started the games a few months ago and I own two ships: a black cutlass and arrow anvil.

I’m motivated and ready.

Thanks and very soon in the games.

1 Like

Welcome aboard.

Welcome on aboard, arc17. Hope to see you in the verse.

Sounds like you’ve got a strong setup, Arc17. What division interests you? Hope to see you soon in the 'Verse.

Welcome to ADI, Arc17, great to have you. You have a solid pair of ships there- even with a fairly robust hangar, I probably still fly my Black and Arrow as much or more than any other of my ships. Look forward to seeing you in Mumble and in the verse soon. Fly safe.

See you in the verse

Welcome arc17! I sense your motivation.
What are you most looking forward to at the moment? Unfortunately we currently have MASS Org OP stop until version 3.5 is live in the PU. All the more, groups form spontaneously in Mumble.
See you later in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI! I too have the black and the Arrow…fun ships. If you have any questions to feel free to ask as we have many helpful people in many areas. Look forward to seeing you out there with us!

To answer you, I have no favorite Division, I will go the or the clan needs me :grin::+1:

1 Like

Welcome arc17! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home. Those are very nice ships and with 3.5 hitting the PU soon should be very interesting and fun to fly. What area of gameplay interests you the most? Hope to fly with you soon!

As I am new to the games, I do not know yet which area suits me best

1 Like

Exploration and survey if it’s possible

1 Like

Welcome, I am also new and getting the hang of the game. Looking forward to getting more involved though, see you out there :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Arc17 :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Hi Arc17! Looks like you got sorted on the forums. Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you. But, welcome aboard! Here’s to jumping in the 'Verse and exploring what’s out there. Though there aren’t many in game tools yet for Exploration and Survey, there’s still plenty to explore and check out. Cheers! o7

No problem, in this case, I would go to the division where the guild needs me the most

Welcome to ADI arc! For just 2 ships I don’t think you could have picked much better. I’ll look forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome Arc17! Exploration and survey is a great choice (I am more of a bounty hunter myself). Ill see ya in the verse

You are almost there Arc17 and Welcome to ADI! When you get a chance, please connect via Mumble so ADI Leadership can complete your onboarding to become a full member. You already have a great attitude in stating that you will go where ADI needs you. I am of the same belief so that is a plus in my book. What ship(s) do you currently own and don’t be worried, I started off in a Mustang Alpha. It was much better when I initially purchased it and CGI changed it on me … LOL. Hope to see you soon as a Full Member!

Welcome aboard Arc and congratulations on a fine pair of ships there :smiley: