Introduction/Application for AceXY

Hello.

I’ve been keeping track with Star Citizen for some time and just decided to actually start playing. As such I found ADI to be a lead organization with the same interests as me and just applied to join it.

I played WoW on a top 50 US guild for about 5 years, when I finally retired to dedicate more time to my professional career. I’ve tried other MMOs after that, like SWTOR and Guild Wars 2 but only played casually as they were always more of the same content WoW offered in the past. However, I’ve been hooked by Star Citizen and its open world style. The completely different setting finally got my curiosity active again. I hope to get the chance of knowing more about SC and ADI over time and help out in the community.

IRL I am usually interested at:

• Board games
  • Hiking
  • Games
  • Software Development (Software Engineer on duty)
  • TV Shows/Anime
    and more…

Please send me a message or find me in mumble if you want to have a chat!

Cheers!
AceXY

Good morning, AceXY

I see you’re in getting onboarded, right now. It’s good to have you coming on with us.

I look forward to meeting you in a bit!

Hi there Ace!

Welcome to ADI! I’m glad to hear that SC peaked your interest - the idea of a totally open world (multi-verse really) in SPACE? Heck yeah.

I look forward to chatting with you on mumble and again, welcome!

-Tex

Hey there AxeXY - welcome to the ADI community!

Which WoW guild were you involved with? I was a raider myself back in the glory days of BC and Sunwell with a group called Novus Chalybs - we were probably competing with your group for the top US / world spots at the time! Of course, I have also since moved on from the WoWCrack as I call it now…

Anyway - its good to have you here. If you find you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to any one of us directly - we will do our best to get you squared away or put you in touch with the person that can.

Welcome again and I look forward to gaming with you - maybe even reminiscing about the glory days of WoW haha.

Welcome AceXY,

On behalf of the many ADI members, welcome…we’re excited to have you on board! I agree that SC definitely grabs ones curiosity, and this is shaping up to be the game of the century! Hopefully this century :laughing: I’m glad you were able to get your on-boarding complete as well. Once you’re all set, continue to hop in Mumble from time to time, in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. We look forward to seeing you our Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Hit me up if you would like to get some flying time in as well. Once again, welcome to the family! Let us know if you have any questions.

-Hyndrosa1