Introduction: ApophisBane

I have played all sorts of games ranging from First Person Shooters all the way to racing Games. I am highly proficient in every aspect of star Citizen and will be a great help when it comes to almost everything thrown at me.

Hello ApophisBane and welcome to ADI! Good to hear that you are well rounded and skilled. Glad to see you in the verse!

Welcome aboard, Apophis. What’s your favorite ship so far? Pick up anything during Fleet Week? I find myself liking the Cutlass Red more and more for general use.

Hello Apophis, Welcome to the group, I love some good ole fasion FPS games, I started way back in counterstrike. Glad your here, see you in the verse.

Hey there ApophisBane welcome to ADI you sound skilled and ready. Have great time out in verse and fly safe.

Welcome to ADI ApophisBane. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in ops.

Welcome to ADI ApophisBane! What’s your ideal day in SC? Looking forward to seeing you out there!

Hi ApophisBane, you’ll no doubt use all of those skills here. Welcome to ADI!

FPS is my current favorite game loop in SC. Hit me up anytime, welcome aboard

Werlcome to ADI ApophisBane, i hope you enjoy your time with us and i look forward to playing with you

Welcome aboard, check out our marine cert program if you like FPS action.

Welcome to ADI! Definitely lots to do here so should always be something to give you a small challenge :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

Glad to have a skilled gamer on ADI, Marines are always doing cool things and a pilot is always good to have around.

Hi ApophisBane,
Great to have you on board! What is your favourite ship and role?

Hello there. Welcome to ADI. I’ll hold you to what you say buddy haha. Jokes aside, come on in and have fun. The community is great and there’s lots to do. I’m sure your knowledge of the game will be of great help to us

Welcome to ADI ApophisBane, I look forward to having the chance to play with you

Welcome to ADI ApophisBane! Star Citizen has a mix of just about any game play, I am sure you will find a niche you enjoy.