Introduction: Ankonian83

Hi,

My Name is Ankonian.
Right now I am doing mostly Transportation missions but would like to get into fleet security/private contractor Services with you guys!

Cheers! :slight_smile:

Once the Hercules gets here Im all about that transport as well, also more stability would be nice. Welcome aboard

1 Like

Welcome, Ankonian83, to ADI. Look at forums for Box flying and Org Ops from time to time. Make sure to get your uniforms and we look forward to flying with you in the verse.

Hi Ankonian83 and welcome to ADI! I’m looking forward to some stability so I can work on trade and transport again-see you out there!

I will be happy to slap a gun in your hands and take you on a misguided adventure into the middle of the sun =). Welcome to ADI!

Hi Ankonian
Welcome

Welcome to the community! I’m pretty sure we have something for whatever play style you have. Don’t hesitate to ask us questions should you ever have any. Can’t wait to start playing together with you.

Welcome to ADI Ankonian! What kind of ships do you like the best? Heavy armored, small and nimble etc?

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :slight_smile:

Right now I am flying a Titan for versatility. But for the future I have something bigger in mind. Dropship, bomber or gunship pilot is what I want to do.

We have many members who own Prowlers and Valkyries who would be happy to let you try them out. I don’t have one of those, but I do have a Carrack and a Hammerhead if you want to give those a test fly.

1 Like

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to your assistance with breaking Racer out of jail :slight_smile:

Titan’s a good ship. Cutlass Black would be like a larger version with the flexibility to carry more freight (12), small vehicles or a bunch of people etc. Freelancer MIS is another step up from that, serious combat ship with 28 SCU of freight, but it’s not currently available. Maybe during fleet week.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! The fleet security team is always holding events so make sure to sign up! See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Ankonian. I’m glad you joined the team. I’ll see you in game.

Welcome Ankonian! Glad to see you have a plan for your SC career. Look forward to flying with you. See you in the verse!

Hey Ankonian welcome to ADI look forward to your contribution to space security see you out in the verse!

Welcome aboard Ankonian. If you want to do flee security check out multicrew opportunities, box flying, and marine cert programs.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Ankonian! Ever need someone to tool around with hit me up.

1 Like

Welcome to the group, I also enjoy doing cargo / transport missions, hope we can fly together sometime, see you in the verse