Introduction: AndirHon

Greetings Everyone!

This is Nick. I usually go by Andir, but That handle was taken when I signed in so AndirHon was born.

I am a long time follower and supporter just looking for likeminded folks to hang around with. I’m currently sitting at Grand Admiral Concierge with a ship compliment that favors industry and support including (but still very much in flux) Polaris, Orion, Endeavor (base), Crucible, Vulture, Vulcan, Apollo Medevac, MSR, Ares Inferno, M2 (probably going to CCU to Liberator honestly), and Argo SRV with a few small runabouts off the Pisces and MPUV.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @AndirHon!! That is quite a fleet you have there! Which is your favorite? Or your daily flier?

Hi AndirHon and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

Welcome to ADI AndirHon. I’m glad you joined the team. Say, that’s a nice fleet. I’m turning a little green with envy. I look forward to gaming with you.

Uh, favorite… right now, without seeing it, I’d have to say the Crucible for it’s supposed capability with the Polaris a second (but man, I don’t know how I’m gonna run that one!) My daily driver is ironically, the Pisces. It’s a great little runabout and I can cram it full of boxes if I need to.

Also a fan of the Draconis Combine logo! I have a little copper tray with some melted glass in the shape of the logo I made back in the mid 90s for a school project.

Nothing wrong with the Pisces. Definitely hits above its weight class.

I think you may be the first to recognize the logo!

It’s a little rough, but it’s powdered glass melted to a copper bowl!

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to the org mate! I hope you find yourself a home here.

Welcome to ADI Andir, look forward to meeting you in the PU. Let me know if you ever need a gunner for those larger ships of your.

Welcome to ADI! Andir you have a SC problem and have found the support group for encouraging that problem. I look forward to flying with you.

Hey there AndriHon, I know exactly how you feel, tons of ships in my hangar, and I enjoy learning about every one of them. Feel free to friend me and we can join a group to test out some of the newer ships (and maybe some older ones too).

Greetings,
Welcome to ADI! Seems like a there is a lot a noob like me could learn from you. I’ve never seen most of those ships, and would love to tour them. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Unfortunately, a lot of these ships are not in game yet! But I’m certainly looking forward to checking them out myself.

1 Like

Hi AndirHon!
Welcome to ADI, glad to have you here.
With all those ships looks like your ready for any situation! Looking forward to flying with you.
Fly Safe o7!