Introduction: Aim_High

Hello ADI, Long time gamer here. Mainly FPS games (CS, BF, DayZ, etc…) but also interested in space flight sims. I have been playing SC on and off since 2015. I am interested in expanding my SC engagement into the areas of cooperative play, mining, trading, and exploring. I am more of a casual player but interested in participating in scheduled events.

I currently live in Washington DC, USA, and working as a IT PM consultant. I am also a retired USAF SNCO.

Hi Aim_High,

Welcome to the org!

We have plenty of joined operations, hope to see you in one of them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

HI Aim_High,
Welcome to ADI. Will you be in to the FPS in this game too? There’s people that are regularly looking to do the bunker scenarios and 360 jump missions. I’ve ot been on 3.10 but I’m hoping that they’ve increased the number of these mission that are avalible.

1 Like

Hello @Aim_High,
Nice talking with you earlier and like you I pledged years ago (in my case 2014) and have been playing on and off, checking every other patch or so until recently when I found ADI and got back into it.
Don’t hesitate to hit me up with any questions you might have.

I am looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.
Cheers,
SirToadie

1 Like

Hi Aim_High
Welcome to ADI. looking forward to meeting you verse side and chatting on Mumble.

1 Like

Hi @FatHeadedZebra, I am open to FPS scenarios.

1 Like

Ah brilliant. I belive Wulf-359 got some people together inorder to mess about doing some yesterday. It’s good to have more to do it with. 3.9 was limited to what we could do but it was still fun. Hopefully there’s more options in 3.10.

Hi and welcome aboard Aim_High.

1 Like

Hello
Welcome

Hi. Glad to be here

Welcome aboard, @Aim_High. What ships do you have and what is it you’re looking to get in to? See ya in the verse!

Thanks for the welcome @Malicoz. Currently own an Prospector and a Carrack.

1 Like

Welcome to our corner of the 'verse.

Hello @Aim_High,

Welcome to ADI.

You have definitely come to the right place. We have a range from casual to hardcore players that have a passion for mining, trading, exploring, and doing fun things together. I am looking forward to getting to know you and flying with you in the verse.

Hi and welcome to ADI!
I hope you will enjoy playing the with us. I hope to see you in the verse soon!

Have a good one!

Welcome to ADI Aim_High, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI, Aim_High, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Great to have you Aim. I’m getting pretty excited over the Theaters of War game mode so that FPS experience should come in handy for you!

Welcome to ADI, have fun and enjoy your time in the 'verse.