Introduction: AiChibi

Hello everybody! I’m AiChibi, I’ve been in the verse since about 2014, and have played on and off since then! I love the fighter pilot aspect of the game, and thoroughly enjoy the dogfighting, fps combat, and multi-operations.

Little about me:
I am 19 years old, and currently living in New York with a family of 5. My favorite sports are Skiing, and Tennis. I am currently studying in cybersecurity, and have a IBM badge in cybersecurity basics and am currently earning my SSCP certificate online.

Pleasure to meet you!

Welcome aboard. Which fighter is your preference at the moment?

I am a giant fan of the Sabre, second being the Warden but I currently am flying and messing with the Tana, which has been pretty good overall.

Ooh yes the Sabre is very nice, and I really like my Vanguard as well. RacerDelux is a sabrehead, you two should talk loadouts.

Welcome aichibi

Aichibi welcome to ADI! We have groups dedicated to ship combat and ground battles. We have members playing all the time so join a mumble group and you will find tons of activities to do.

YES, fps missions. Join me for a Jump mission some time

Welcome to the group, glad you are here. I think it’s awesome that you are going for cyber security. I am trying to pursue Cloud admin myself with a touch of security. see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI AiChibi! Sounds like you’ve got a lot going on, looking forward to seeing you out there.

Welcome to ADI! I hope that you are enjoying the game! See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI AiChibi! I am a Stormtrooper when it comes to FPS combat so I’ll leave it to you then :slight_smile:

Welcome AiChibi to ADI. Hope you enjoy your stay, hopefully we will be able to fly together soon.

Welcome to ADI idle82. I’m glad you joined the team. See you in game.

Welcome to ADI! Nice to have you in the org =)

Aichibi welcome to the community. I saw you in the chat yesterday and only now found out you are new. Let me know if you have any questions and let’s do missions together brother.

Welcome to ADI AiChibi! Keep your eyes peeled for the Fleet Security training ops. They are currently run on Sundays. Otherwise, just ask in mumble and I’m sure anyone who is on will be happy to fly with you. See you in the verse!

Hey idle welcome to adi

Welcome aboard, feel free to ask any questions as everyone is here to help. Check out the marine certification, box flying, and multi crew opportunities.

welcome to the hosue of fun

Welcome to ADI! Look forward to seeing you in the fps section! That is my jam!