Introduction: Afeq

My name is Afeq. I got an invitation early this year, wasn’t able to get into at that time but now I am here. I’ve got the hang of the universe but I still have a lot to learn. If you need another FPS combatant, I am happy to help. I am interested in exploration. I have been doing hauling before and never tried mining, but hopefully I will get that experience in the future. Never been in a group so I am looking forward to that.

2 Likes

Welcome, Afeq

have you taken a look at the corsair or the carrack for exploration? The corsair gives me some serious star wars vibes.

1 Like

I havent, but I’ll check it out.

Welcome, Afeq. Glad you’ve decided to join us on this ride that is Star Citizen. You’re joining at a good time; some many new mechanics with more on the way. I’m sure you’ll find a role that fits your playstyle. Drop a note in orgchat or hop on Mumble if you have questions or want to borrow a ship to try out. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Afeq. Having never been in a group or org before your in for a great start. I’ve got a carrack you can always explore and shoot things for me. Soon as the mechanics are here. Welcome to the org I well see you around.

1 Like

Welcome Afeq… is nice to have you onboard

1 Like

Hello Afeq, good to have you here and welcome at Star Citizen as well as Atlas Defense Industries. If you ever need help or a tour guide just let me know.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Afeq.

Nice talking to you in the onboarding.

1 Like

Welcome Afeq! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Welcome aboard ADi @Afeq!. It sounds like your already chomping at the bit for the FPS action. Marine 1 Certs are held regularly so you’ll find ample opportunity to get in sync with the line fighters here. As for exploration, mining and cargo, we are all excited about growth of the game so we’ll be right there with you. You’ve come to the right Org for your home in SC. We are always happy to answer questions you have and look forward to seeing you in the Verse.

1 Like

Welcome Afeq. The cool thing about being in a group like this is you now have an endless supply of people completely willing to help you with anything you need and a deep well of game knowledge and ship fleets. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. We have very experienced people who are happy to help with anything you need. Grouping up with other ADI members is the best part of Star Citizen.

1 Like

Welcome Afeq. As others have said, plenty of helpful people here if you have any questions or want to try out a ship…so just ask! Hope to see you out there!

1 Like

Welcome Afeq! Good to see you with us.

1 Like

welcome afeq, glad to have you and see you in the verse

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Looking forward to meet and explore with you guys in the Verse.

Hi Afeq, Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you flying around in the verse.

1 Like

Hey Afeq, welcome to ADI. Always happy to see other exploration focused people joining. That’s my main drive to play as well!

1 Like

welcome! Marines are always needed and most welcome! See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome aboard ADI Afeq! I look forward to flying and fighting along side you!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Afeq. Team play is what ADI is all about, without the pretentious crap that often goes with it. I almost always run alone when I play other games but ADI is different and I love hooking up with our guys to take on an objective, whatever it is.

1 Like