Introduction - Admeer

Hello! My name is Admeer. Heard about you guys through spectrum.

Got initially interested from your guys previous experience from ArmA, and here I am.

1 Like

Welcome to Atlas Admeer and enjoy your stay :smiley:

Welcome to ADI Admeer! Feel free to hop on Mumble anytime to come hang out :smiley:
See you in the verse!

Hello and welcome to ADI. Glad to have you onboard and hope to see you around the Verse very soon.

Hello there Admeer, glad to have you. Hope you enjoy your stay. See you in the verse!

Hi Admeer, Welcome to ADI. If you are interested we hold training sessions and run org operations. Places are limiated so keep an eye out on the forum/disord. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Admeer. I glad you’ve joined us. Have fun on the team and spread yourself around. See you on Discord.

Welcome Admeer! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Admeer. Have you been playing SC for a while or are you new to the game? Any preferred ships right now? Look forward to flying with you soon.

Him Admeer, ADI is an awesome place. you’re going to love it here, lots of like minded people sharing one dream.

Good to see you joined have joined us.
Keep an eye out on the forums for the org ops, they are fun.
See you around the verse!

Welcome to ADI Admeer which part of SC you looking forward to most? See you in the verse!

Hazard

Welcome aboard Admeer! Good to have you with us.

I initially bought a package in 2014 - the Connie Andromeda. Forgot about the game until I was happily surprised I had it.

Preferred ships right now is definitely the hornet/sabre, hoping to get my hands on the warlock or raven, love the EMP fights.

1 Like

Welcome to the org, Admeer. The Raven is a fun ship to fly and damn beautiful. Hope to see you out there with us!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Admeer! The Andromeda is a fine ship and I recently toyed with purchasing it myself. Only thing keeping me, is there are other things to purchase in and out of game. The Super Hornet is an awesome ship and the Sabre isn’t too bad. I am up in the air between it and the Warden. The Raven is what I would chose for EMP combat and I hope they work out the EMP battles a little more.

Welcome to ADI Admeer, see you in the verse